Advanced nutrients sensi a and b coco

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Cocoloco420, Oct 6, 2018.

1. I'm about to start my first coco grow using botanicare cocogro and perlite at a 70/30 mix amended with a little bit of npk raw silica, npk raw full up, and mykos in a 3x3 tent with a 415 actual watt optic 4 full spectrum led. I will be starting seeds in solo cups then moving to 1 gallon transplanter smart pots, then to their final home in either 3 or 5 gallon smart pots. I have everything washed and ready to precharge my coco and since I'm using the sensi grow a and b coco specific nutes I wasnt sure if I should precharge with calmag and how much or if I should pre charge with a dose of the sensi a and b alone and how much or if I should precharge with both of them combined. Once I have that done and start feeding once or twice a day will I need to use the calmag at all along with the sensi base nutes or should I only add the calmag if I start noticing deficiencies? Since I'm using ro water and the coco holds onto calcium I wasnt sure if I should still precharge the coco with calmag since the sensi coco nutes are adjusted with higher levels of calcium and magnesium. I just dont want to burn or shock my babies or have them go deficient on me. The advanced nutrient support line told me I shouldn't need the calmag at all with those nutes even while using ro water but that doesnt seem right to me. If anyone has experience with these nutes and ro water and has any advice or results with and without the calmag would be awesome. Nutrients I will be using are sensi a and b coco specific nutes, botanicare calmag plus, sensizym, great white, mammoth p, mykos, and was going to add an extreme gardening tea brew once every week or two. Also is there a certain order you should mix nutes along with microbes and enzymes. I have seen mixed results on this and some say to add calmag then microbes and enzymes then base nutes while others say to do calmag, base nutes, then microbes and enzymes after everything has been mixed well and ph'd. I wasnt sure if it actually made a difference or not. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. I really need this to work so I can get my very sick dad his meds without having to drive 3 hours both ways. Thank you all. God bless

2. idk what the best way is, but......
    i do not pre-charge the coco/perlite, but i do not water daily, i use it just like a peat mix,
    i use GH Grow, Bloom, and Boost and never use additional cal/mag, WIN_20180411_18_29_11_Pro.jpg
    if the AN a and b have 4% or more calcium and 2% magnesium you should not have to add any.!