Advanced Nutrients NUTRIENT schedule help : SOIL/COCO mix

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MaloMAL, Apr 15, 2017.

1. 2400 watt LED
    Connoisseur GROW A&B
    B-52
    I've been following the nutrient calculator online. However, my plants aren't looking healthy so I must be doing something incorrect.

I'm using 3 gallon AIR-pots with a Ocean foreest "PottingSoil" blue bag along with coco coir/perlite and happyfrog "pottingSOIL" brown bag mix.

I've been adding 3 gallons of water every Saturday using the amount the nutrient calculator recommends.... should I be adding less water and dividing the amount of nutrients I use in one session throughout the week ? I've been simply making 3 gallons worth of nutes and slowly dumping it over one plant at a time. 3 gallons of nutrients per plant. I feel as though I'm simply not doing things correctly.

I'm having a few weird leaves, curly twisty, slow growth. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. I found most nute manufacturers suggested nute calculators give you way too strong nute levels for the age of the plants. Try cutting it in half and see how things go

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yea I was going by the calculator on AN sensi grow and burnt the shit nute locked my girls but quickly realized and flushed them came back pronto

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Ya...I've always wondered why they do that?

5. Have you checked runoff ph?

6. Your air pots are inside out. And if they are the original air-pots they are upside down as well. Just saying.