Advanced Nutrients new big bud-How do you use it with your nutrients

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by dungeongangsta, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Hi, im a indoor grower, I use a soil less mix in pots to grow in, when flowering I use as nutrients, ECO Bloom, the (NPK) on it is: 3-35-10.  1 tablespoon per gallon.  I use it as my base bloom nutrient.  I also use Alaska morbloom as a bloom booster, I cut my base nutrient back by half, an use morbloom (NPK):0-10-10 per gallon at half the dose with the eco bloom.  I also use Advanced Nutrients Nirvana, 1 Tablespoon per gallon as a additive , an in the last few weeks of flowering I cut out the eco, and mor bloom an use a Bat Guano called  Bus Swell (NPK) :0-7-0 , anywhere from 1 to 3 tablespoons per gallon, then fliush for 10 days at the end, for a example dureing a 8 to 9 week flowering period, when should I start to use the big bud, an how much per gallon do I add. Can I add it together with other nutes? (I will be using the big bud liquid formula).PLEASE BASE YOUR ANSWERE ON A PER GALLON SCALE thank you, anyone that uses the new big bud with there other fertilizers, I would like to here from you :hello: , any advanced growers, or experts out there I would love to here from you also :hello:   thanks!   

2. This is a very difficult question to answer. Effectively, you're looking for a grower that has done precisely what you're wanting to do with precisely the same nutrients. If someone has, the odds are not that great they're on this forum and will see your post.

I'm not familiar with most of the products you're using, as I pretty much stick to Advanced Nutrients myself. One thing I noticed is that your 1 tablespoon per gallon of Nirvana is about double the application rate they recommend. 2ml/L works out to roughly 0.5 tablespoons/ US gallon.

Without seeing pictures of your plants, some idea what your TDS is, or really much of any information to go on I wouldn't really be comfortable saying something like "sure, go ahead and add Big Bud at half strength" or something. I don't want to give you advice that might burn your plants. What I would advise is to consider changing one of the bloom boosters you're current running to Big Bud, and run the Big Bud at a little bit lighter ratio than the one you're replacing it with. So if your bloom booster you're setting aside was at 100% strength, run the Big Bud at 75% or something. Most AN products tend to be pretty strongly concentrated and Big Bud is definitely one of those.

Watch your plants, read them, and dial up or down as needed.