Advanced Nutrients Grow Chart help

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by LandonF1987, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Good afternoon everyone!

I've done 3 grows and always used the "General Hydroponics" Brand. I decided to switch it up and now I'm going to give "Advanced Nutrients" a try.

For Hydroponics, I'm starting off with a res tank of 6 Gallons and then increasing it to 10 Gallons as the plant grows in weeks.

I did the math and it looks like I'm going to use just over 1/4 gallon (1 Litre) for the grow. Compared to General Hydroponics, this is way way way over what I'm used to. I followed the recommendations of each bottle and put it down below on my home made chart. Can some double check the chart for me and tell me I'm crazy? If I'm correct though, the cost of advanced nutrients compared to general hydroponics is way out of my reach in the long run haha.

Sorry that the charts in mL haha.

Thanks in advance 20191229_132644.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. I use the grow micro bloom from an and I use it at 2.5 ml per gallon on until she has her first set of 5 fingered leaves then bump it up to 5 ml per gallon for 2 weeks and finish veg at 7.5 ml per gallon

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Also as far as flower goes, I don’t necessarily bump them up too far on those 3 unless they ask for it, your additives will help with that, you do want to be careful of overall ppm

4. Thanks for the reply! I definitely thought this was way out of whack way to much nutrients.. I literally go through 1 bottle a harvest??!?!?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Depends on bottle size probably but I usually buy them in 4L bottles off amazon

6. My first time buying these, so I went with the 1 Litre bottles.

• Like Like x 1
  7. And heck yeah man I hope you do well! I have thought about trying out other nutes because these seem expensive but they hella work and I can’t argue with results honestly so that’s where I am at haha and I applaud you trying other things as well cuz honestly it can completely wreck a grow if your not careful! Best of luck

• Like Like x 1
  8. For the extra nutrients I'm putting in (B-52 etc..) would you reccomend the same principal or follow the bottled instructions?

• Like Like x 1
  9. I wouldn’t recommend to ever follow the bottle. Usually start at 1/4 and work up to half what the bottle recommends at any point. If you notice something is lacking in your plant like a deficiency or you maybe aren’t getting the resin build up in the buds your looking for, bump up those specific things. But as you will read time and time again from any hydro grower, less is more and mainly just listen to her, they are as you probably know real touchy in hydro

10. Thanks for the reassurance!!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Heck yeah man, again best of luck!