advanced nutrients brand

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by roorgalore, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Anyone used them before ?

2. My buddy who owns a local hydro shop & grows cannabis & did a side by side comparison w/ GH nutes.

GH won hands down. I use to ADV NUTES until I seen the diffrence for myself but they still work fine.

3. i'm using advanced sensi and its cleaner like they say no salt deposits. so far

i used gh but i kept having high deficiency and i kept my feeding high maybe 1000 was not high enough.

4. thanks for your input guys ill let you know how my plants come out using them. so far they love the stuff and i love not having to adjust my ph with their whole line of ph perfect products , i love the simplicity

but id really like to hear what the good people have to say good or bad :)

5. I use the Hesi system. Very good results :D

6. I've used quite a few of their products. Currently I'm running the organic compost teas they make, Mother Earth grow and bloom. The plants like it just fine, but it is not giving me any better results than Age Old Organics. The Age Old is way cheaper too.

Advance Nutrients make some really good products, but they are also masterful marketers who know their target audience well.

7. I have experimented with their stuff before and it was fine. Not better or worse than anything else IMO. Then I contacted them with a few questions and they didn't even know what a DWC system was! After explaining it to them (which was ironic because it is one of the oldest methods in the book) they recommended I divide the suggested nutrient strength by 14, giving it an average TDS of 120ppm! My plants would starve in no time with nutes that diluted! After I realized that they didn't know the difference between their asses and holes in the ground I decided to shit-can that experiment and find another company to try. Glad I did because that crap is way overpriced.

GH has been a staple for me for years until now; I am all about House & Garden's Aqua Flakes line. Best for DWC IMO. Peace

8. Who did you contact? What was the person's position in the company?

9. I contacted the sales rep for my buddy's hydro shop and he got me in contact with a product development "expert" at their company headquarters in Canada.

10. Wow, I was going to say I could understand some low level position not knowing anything, but a product development expert. I'll just stick with Age Old.