Advanced Nutrients and Coco

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dvs1, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Starting my freezer grow and was wondering what feeding schedule I should follow.

I have seen AN nutrient calculator,but will that be good for a Coco grow?Is there anyone else who is growing in Coco with AN that can point me into the right direction?

Specifically PPMs throughout the grow and watering schedules

Peace:smoke:

2. The guy at the hydro store told me to purchase the coco with only the A + B formula? :confused: I really have never used coco and have never grown either, but he told me that this A+B will carry me from seed to finish with happy results, told me it was the easiest for beginners and a good one for experienced as well? I have tried looking on here for some others using this method but with nothing as of yet... you were the closest to what I am using but not exactly the same, do you happen to know anything about this and if its like he says "that its good through the whole grow with good results"? Its called CANNA COCO A (4-0-1) and B (1-4-2)? Sorry im no help and for just jumping on your thread :smoking:

3. this is why i never posted a question, i see no one even bothered to even share what they knew? I guess too many people stuck on Fox Farms???

4. I use straight coco check out my sig i got nutrient schedule and everything else.