advanced nutrients 600whps temps 66-80 4x4 tent

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by typerracer247, Dec 17, 2012.

1. So I'm a beginner and have 3 kosher kush and 2 Caramelo babies.. well young kids... the koshers seem super healthy lenghthy at about 4 and a half ft with about 30 diff. Flowering sites. All are female and Carmelo are 3 ft tall bushy with about 40 sites..... the mellow seem to retain water longer and seem "water logged" kosher it goes right through to drip in my retainer trays.... so I think I should upgrade to bigger pots... I think I have 4 qt pots right now and thinking to go bigger I will attach pics soon I'm going to email them to myself now....... I vegged 3 weeks on sensi grow A,B B-52, voodoo juice, bud candy, and x-factor.... then for my 12/12 I went Sensi bloom A,B B-5,2, voodoo juice, overdrive, bud ignitor, bud candy , x-factor.... all advanced nutrients in soiless sunshine mix......any advice would be great..... pics soon:smoking:

2. subbed.

show us the ladies!

3. Hope I uploaded those right

Attached Files:

4. Also looking or tying techniques if any help

5. Looking good to me man.

Keep it up.

6. So any advice my two carmellos are behind and a bit water logged ...... you think switching to bigger pots will help that right now i give each plant a half gallon each feeding... should i do more or less they all drip through

7. let em dry out completely before the next watering, take it up a pot size if you want. Id just keep an eye on the problem ones and let them tell you what they need, maybe stagger the water schedule to give those an extra day or two between feeds

8. Whats your pH at?

9. Never checked ph its sunshine soiless mix with advanced nutrients which are pre ph leveled

10. You can't judge different strains and say one is "behind" the other simply because it's shorter. Some strains are just naturally shorter. Unless there seems to be something wrong, let them do what they wanna do.

As m0ngoos said, let them dry out before watering, don't just give a plant water because you're giving another plant water.

The pH Perfect nutrients are great but if you keep their feet wet all the time the plants aren't going to do as well as they could.

11. What a delicious grow you have here! Can't see anything that needs fixing just yet. Yay for seeing an actual AN grow!