Advanced growing techniques? Why not also make a Micro growers forum :)

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by MushuHappiness, Oct 9, 2007.

1. I see alot of people on here that are already doing small cabinet grows, and alot are looking into the PC Case or even speaker box grows. Theres an amateur thread, an advanced techniques, a general indoor, and general outdoor... Why not give the small time growers they're own thread to share ideas and concepts? Just a thought.....

What do you all think?

2. icmag definitely has a more expansive grow section that already includes a micro grows forum so if this site wants to stay up to par they better make one.

3. Completely agree... I see ALOT of people on here asking about rubber maid grows, and how to set up PC cases...

Come on GC!! Gives us a Micro Growers section :hello:

4. I voted FOR a section for micro growers :D. Would spread the forum out a little more. peace, e :bongin:

5. I agree , doing a fridge grow is not a Advanced technique!!
    this would be a nice treat for some of us small growers!!

cheers
    Scooter

6. i voted yes as welll

but i was wondering anyones thoughts on a DIY section with all the builds and stuff in it. make it easier to find. stuff

just a thought

7. I like that idea too! A DIY section with all those bubblebuckets, DWC setups, and custom light coolers/vents, and carbon scrubbers... Ahhh... The wealth of knowledge can make a man smile :hello:

And then take a nice big hit :smoke:

8. I would contribute as much as I could to these new sections if they were created.

I put my vote in also. The more organized this site is, the easier it is to find the right answers to your questions.

9. ...ever think of telling a moderater?

10. agreed....