Adult swim

Discussion in 'General' started by Marijuana Time, May 9, 2011.

1. I watch adult swim every night before I go to bed. I know I'm not the only one. What are your favorite shows?

2. Everything they play.

3. love it...family guy, aqua teen hunger force...most of the stuff...there used to be this show with 2 detectives er something that was hilarious, but they never play it anymore...

4. wisdom

5. Assey McGee?

Also, I haven't went a night not watching Adultswim (besides if I'm staying over at someone's house) in a LONG time.

6. Adult swim?
    What the hell is that?

7. I hope you're joking, because if not you missed out on a lot great stuff..lol

8. :(

I don't watch television all that much.

9. When I'm high I like to watch adult swim with the TV turned off. :smoking:

10. I'm guessing he means Stroker and Hoop

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkjjtfBO1sA[/ame]

11. YESSS stroker and hoop! ha the santa episode was hilarious

12. Adult Swim FTW, I've been watching it since they had the bumps about old people getting in/out of the pool. :cool:

13. i remember that shit HA :D

14. Me to dude. All of my middle school and early high school years was this. Watch tv at 11:00pm. Turn On adult swim, stay up until 2:00am, pass out and wake up for school, Get Home, take a nap, Wake up at 5:00pm, repeat :D

15. Dude same, seriously that was apart of my childhood lol

16. I was about to say that too. I actually get extreme nostalgic value from remembering me cooped up in my room late at night. No ones awake. Just immersing myself in the great old anime they had back in the day. Ghost in the shell, The Big O, Cowboy bepbop, Full metal alchemist, and inuyasha. I loved it at the time. Makes me want to go back :)

17. Made my profile picture one of the mooninites from ATHF, hell yeah :smoke:

18. +rep for being awesome :hello:

19. I remember when i was younger i would be watching cartoon network at night and then adult swim would come on and i didnt really know what it was. I just knew that it was for adults and my mom would have me go to bed when that came on. But one night i was sneaky and turned the tv back on and ended up watching family guy for the first time. Ahhh, memories :smoke:

20. I remember adult swim haha its nothing like what I watch nowadays