Adult Swim.

Discussion in 'General' started by ManU10, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Does anyone else just fuckin' love Adult Swim when you are baked? I know I do. And I know I am.

2. i like it when im not baked too......home movies and ATHF

3. hell yeah. Love adult swim. Especially robot chicken, aqua teen, perfect hair forever and all of the other cartoons you have to be high to watch otherwise you wouldn't get it.

4. Robot Chicken FTW. I love that show man.

5. I used to...Robot Chicken and ATHF are tight. The newer shows are gar-bage.

6. I really don't like Metalocalypse for some reason. It really gets on my nerves.

7. I haven't wantched too much of the newer shows like Squidbillies or Boondocks, but I have wanted to see Assy McGee.

8. Oh man, when I'm really blazed... I can't stop laughing at Squidbillies. It's so damn funny.

But then when I watch it sober I'm like... dude, WTF!?
    Adult Swim ftw.

(shit, when was the last time I saw Mission Hill?)

9. I dont know, some of the shows are pretty fucking hillarious like Lucy Daughter of the Devil and ATHF. Most of the shows though are just absolutely retarted, Xavier Renegade Angel is the worst. I watched that show once and it literally made me furious that such a poorly written, nearly completely nonsensical show could get nationally syndicated. Squidbillies is pretty effin stupid as well.

Robot Chicken used to be funny, but they have now completely run out of ideas. I havent laughed once at that show the last five times Ive watched it. And of course Family Guy was funny, until I saw every single episode about 5 times. If they arent making anymore, I think its about time Family Guy gets retired from network television.

10. Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Family Guy, Mission Hill, and Home movies are my favorites.
    Been watching for years.
    The brak show was pretty funny too.

11. What ever happened to the old school Space Ghost? :(. I just downloaded every episode from its only season not too long ago on my Xbox.

Fucking hilarious.

I have all of the seasons for ATHF and Sealab too. I really like Sealab. :p

12. Robot Chicken and Metalocalypse. Funny stuff.

13. robo chicken is the shit:cool:

14. Watching ATHF while high is so confusing. I remember watching the movie when I was stoned once, and I couldn't stop laughing, it was fucking scary.