Adult Swim for stoners?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Brother Cannabis, Mar 1, 2014.

1. #61 HT, Apr 14, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    besides the Seth MacFarlane shows which dominate the lineup night in and night out...yeah, adult swims coo

Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law, Sealab 2021, Space Ghost Coast to Coast, Home Movies, Metalocalypse, Chunk it Out, The Eric Andre Show, Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great job!, Xavier Renegade Angel, Dream Corp LLC, & Rick and Morty would be my favorites

I like Off the Air, Look Around You, and Fish Center, too, but those are hard to catch. I guess that makes em funnier too to kind of stumble into em all randomly. I dont even think they air Look Around You anymore. Mighty Boosh was good

I've seen Mr Pickles a few times. Liked it. What about Drinky Crow Show? Couple of bizarre shows right there.

2. I was kinda mad at them for the April Fool's/Rick And Morty / Samurai Jack thing, but otherwise, they cool.

Family Guy is gonna be shoved down our throats regardless , so I guess they kinda have to show it. Doesn't mean I have to tune in for it , lmao

3. That's because after midnight everyone is really stoned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. man, u need to check out 'the last man - will smith' by little whitehead on youtube. It's trippy, funny and amazing when high

5. [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Or sleeping?

Some of us are up at 3am so that we can go work our lives away.

Thank Jeebus I have the Interwebs to get my fix of Tim & Eric, ATHF, Sealab, Squidbillies, Superjail, Dr Steve Brule, Robot Chicken, Morel Orel, Rick & Morty, Your Pretty Face, Drinky Crow, Lucy, DotD, Xavier, Tom goes to the Mayor...

Did I forget any ?

:)

AS FTW!

J

7. One of my favorites! I wish there were a lot more
    Episodes

Love his fat nasty cow of a wife lol

J