Adult Swim for stoners?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Brother Cannabis, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Do you guys think adult swim is for stoners? A lot of the trippy bumps seem to be guided towards stoners. Also the shows are perfect to watch while high.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. yes, ATHF, boondocks, archer, everyotherfuckingshow YES of course! RICK AND MORTY - WATCH THAT SHOW WATCH RICK AND MORTY BEST OF THE LOT

i love adult swim

• Like Like x 2
  3. I would say so, but some of them are just too much for me.  Honestly, I would rather gouge my eyes out with a soldering iron than sit through a "tim and eric awesome show" marathon.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. When the weird shit comes on its better on psychedelic drugs

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yea Eagle Heart looks like a weird psychedelic show too

6. Oh yeah definately

sent from my hot tub time machine

7. #7 Crates, Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2014
    For sure 

And FX's Fully Baked

8. To me it seems like all of Cartoon Network targets stoners. Stoner culture is just becoming mainstreamed into society so that when legalization sweeps the nation, it won't bring chaos.

9. I LOVE RICK AND MORTY, THATS THE 1 SHOW I HOPE THEY DONT CANCEL BECUASE THEY NORMALLY DONT KEEP NEW SHOWS UP FOR LONG.

10. I like Adult Swim but I fucking hate squidbillies

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Squidbillies is easily the greatest show on Adult Swim

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Good old adult swimm they have some good stuff.

13. haha good that you enjoy such dross.

14. Yea Adult Swim is awesome, King of the Hill, then family guy :eek: amazing.

I hate watching it sometimes because they show so much symbolism like owls and pyramids with eyes watching you... evil.

15. For stoners? No, I'd say that's coincidental. Its more of an avenue for alternative media to be accepted on mainstream broadcasts, much like MTV was way back in the day.
    I've always liked Adult Swim, especially the old school shows they started with and it's awesome that they're starting to play re-runs of Sealab 2021 and Space Ghost Coast to Coast, again. Now I'm just hoping they re-run Home Movies..

16. I think some of the weirder shows are made by dudes that are way higher than weed can get you.

17. Incredibly true.  I literally just saw a commercial talking about how they took episodes off streaming a while back and explained it saying "Must be all the LSD."

18. King of the Hill will forever remain king kahuna of Adult Swim.

19. iiiiii love watching robot chicken while lifted

• Like Like x 1