Adult Swim for stoners?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Brother Cannabis, Mar 1, 2014.

1. ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY.

oh god Tim and Eric cracks me the fuck up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. stop

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. #43 MooseyPoo, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
    I can't tell if Robot Chicken is retarded, or brilliant.. Maybe a bit of both.  :confused_2:

Rick and Morty is also a hoot :smoking:

Adult Swim is sweet.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. AS has some GREAT shows - American Dad Family Guy , Robot Chicken -

the majority of them to me are garbage though  too lame for my taste

5. Noooooo

'Too blessed to be stressed'

6. Family Guy became shit.

American Dad is great.

Robot Chicken is alright.

Aqua Teen is my favorite while stoned.

Venture Bros kicks fucking ass.

7. the only thing I disagree with is robot chicken, its awesome. The few episodes of China IL are also great.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I miss Mighty Boosh on adult swim 😟😟😟
    Love Rick & Morty, superjail, China IL ,squidbillies

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Adult swim is the shit. It's got the Seth Macfarlane shows, Family Guy and American Dad. Superjail was super trippy, I used to be in to it.

Squidbillies is funny, I feel like it's just making fun of regular rednecks mostly. It sucks they cancelled Aqua Teen Hunger Force, they had a really long but they had a long run.

Then they have the newer show Mr. Pickles, that shit is hilarious. Probably the most surreal show on adult swim, maybe ever. And they had Assy McGee.

I don't like the weird shit they've been showing with the weird dude with the bad haircut that does the dumb talk show.

It seems like children's hospital and the ones that aren't adult cartoons are just dumb. Not really funny, just weird and dumb.

Oh yeah Mike Tyson mysteries is funny too

I'm surprised there's not more people on here that watch adult swim

• Like Like x 2
  10. I just googled their current line up and it's nearly all cleveland show, bobs burgers, family guy, and some old athf.

Haha, I'm not paying for cable again when I can see all that shit on kodi for free.

• Like Like x 1
  11. The ones that are worth watching, you can get with no cable.

I didn't have cable in college or high school, I just got it again like a year ago when my gf and I moved, because she wanted to see new episodes of dumb shit on E! and she wanted lifetime.

Have you seen any of the newer Adult Swim shows like Mr. Pickles?

12. You spoke exactly how I feel. 100% agreed man. Even about children's hospital. Don't remember Mike Tyson mysteries though? What about Xavier? That one was weiiiird. And the Venture Brothers are okay, I don't understand how they have so many seasons though.

Not familiar with Mr. Pickles

• Like Like x 1
  13. they should pick up shortys watching shorties, ILLustrated, or cartoon sushi

14. Mike Tyson Mysteries is basically Scooby Doo for adults. It's Mike Tyson, his Asian daughter, an old timey ghost, and a pigeon that go around solving mysteries.

But for example the pigeon and the ghost get pulled over with some strange drugs, the pigeon slips it in ghosts pocket, pigeon says check your pockets and ghost freaks out and eats it all then it shows a weird crazy bad trip similar to the trippy parts of superjail.

Mr. Pickles is a show about a family who owns a dog (who is actually Satan), and the elderly grandfather who everyone thinks has Alzheimer's/Dementia but it's really just Mr.Pickles torturing him.

An example is Mr. Pickles has a massive underground cave system under his doghouse. Grandpa finds it, after witnessing suicide and many things he finds Mr. Pickles and a mattress and camera. The lights flip on and there's a dozen men dressed in leather, and as many more cameras and implies a weird fetish rape.

Grandpa finally gets out, tells his family everything he's seen. The family says ohhhh leave Mr. Pickles alone Grandpa.

And I remember Venture Bros. that one was ok, I haven't seen it in a long time I'm not sure if it's still on the lineup.

Xavier was like one of the forerunners for a lot of the shows they have now. They're all dark, surreal, disturbing, psychedelic, etc

15. watch off the air by AS on youtube. this shit is definitely made for people who like drugs lmao

• Like Like x 3
  16. Didn't even know about it, thanks for the recommendation.

17. lol np
    my bf introduced me like a month ago while i was pretty stoned. it was pretty trippy, although it feels like some of the mini cartoons are trying to freak you out haha

18. Love Moral Oral is so freaking twisted.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. yea when i think of it a lot of the shows seem like something you'd watch high like rick and morty, superjail, robot chicken, squidbillies, boondocks, etc.. there are a few shows on that imo are just god awful to the point when stoned it's still worthless.

20. I just finished the 2 seasons of Black Jesus. Brilliant comedy and Jesus is a stoner.

• Agree Agree x 1