ADS Bongs

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by kinky reggae, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Keep this alive. I put a downpayment on a ADS today. Its on layaway because I didn't feel like paying for it all today because I'm on a TB. This thing is thick & is 21 inches tall. Tree arm perc, defused stem, a galaxy ash catcher and a ice catcher for $300 out the door.

The place I buy from is a little bit more expensive but I don't think I'll go to any other shop. I'll get a picture of it as soon as I bring it home. I think now its going to be sooner than I originally though earlier today when I put the payment on it. I'm excited but want to let my tolerance down some first and then treat myself to this new beauty.

:hello:

2. Way too expensive my friend.

3. My A.D.S. $128 otd with custom diffused downstem.

Like others... It looks purple in natural light and clear/blue in florecent light.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Anyone seen anything simmilar to this? Got it at a store in Cali that is apparently owned by the same people who own ADS.

[​IMG]

5. Coolest shit I have ever seen.

6. damn dude what the fuck is that thing? it looks like a bong and hookah fucked and popped that out, haha does it have alot of drag? looks like you would have to suck the hell out of it but maybe im wrong haha, either way yeah thats one of the most original inventions I"ve ever seen, props :cool:

7. oh and 666andrew can I ask where you got that gas mask of yours? and how much it set ya back? that thing looks fuckin sick!

8. Actually it was $240.

I decided not to get a A/C. I just picked it up yesterday and so far I think it was a good purchase. Has me chokin' every hit.

9. No offense... but this piece would've cost you less. That shop is overcharging for ADS.

[​IMG]

10. I understand where your coming from.

11. Damn nice, i bet thats a bitch to clear

12. Very nice bongs in this thread. Does ADS have a website that I can buy from?

13. where can i buy one o those for under $240??
    i want a ROOR but my local shops are rape prices.:mad:

14. +1 on that

15. Depends on what thickness the tube is. I got a 3.2 mm green label from Import House in Columbus for $150. 5 mm usually run 200+. GC is going to start carrying Roor.de tubes. You could also get Sheldon Black (formerly Roor.us) for less than Roor's old prices.

16. thanks for the info, i'll check those places out :)

17. used to have this exact tube it wus amazing !! until someone broke the joint :/

18. Uh maybe if you're just talking about the tube itself there buddy.

19. nice tubes, but seems like everyone who has owned one or more has a story about it breaking in the exact same spot.

20. That's no coincidence.