Adrenachrome

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Kronix420, Aug 22, 2002.

1. Hello, it was in 1981 1982 and 1984 and guess what, they did not have the synthesised form yet. I have spoken verbatum as an adult to the doctor who administered the stuff. How much more direct can the information get? I really don't see what you all geeks don't understand. I spoke to the man as an adult. He still practices medicine. My friend the EMT said they had both epinephrine AND Adrenachrome, seperate vials, different circumstances of use, but that was in 2001 and it was synthetic. One you use as a last resport for a flatline the other is for shock. She said they came across an incident where both Adrenachrome and paddles were used. If you get stung by a bee and go into shock i don' think they use the paddles. My point being that I had the older school version, whatever it is and I remember what it was like because it was really scary. Other than that I can't tell you anything else. If you don't trust my math run the equasions yourself. Just don't cry to me when you get it wrong. I

2. Hello, it was in 1981 1982 and 1984 and guess what, they did not have the synthesised form yet. I have spoken verbatum as an adult to the doctor who administered the stuff. How much more direct can the information get? I really don't see what you all geeks don't understand. I spoke to the man as an adult. He still practices medicine. My friend the EMT said they had both epinephrine AND Adrenachrome, seperate vials, different circumstances of use, but that was in 2001 and it was synthetic. One you use as a last resport for a flatline the other is for shock. She said they came across an incident where both Adrenachrome and paddles were used. If you get stung by a bee and go into shock i don' think they use the paddles. My point being that I had the older school version, whatever it is and I remember what it was like because it was really scary. Other than that I can't tell you anything else. If you don't trust my math run the equasions yourself. Just don't cry to me when you get it wrong.

3. The internet is not some all knowing self writing god. Sometimes you have do real homework in a library or at a school. Talking to a doctor is a fair move as well. I had a 4x4 ice racing corolla sedan. It was stock. it burned alcohol or gas. Go find info on it online. You will not find any. Call Toyota of Palo Alto and talk to the parts department and they will confirm that it was quite real.

4. Medical journal info is not always something that just gets posted. That again is what books are for. They do not use the stuff anymore. It has been outdated for over twenty years. Why would they teach a doctor about a drug that they will never use? It is just popular culture now. No longer medical science. Old news, history. Aka not current events. It is not a conspiracy. I am sure they don't have a chapter in a medical students book on how to administer thalidimide. That does not mean a whole shit load of kids weren't born with flippers and crap. You can probably find that online because it was more culturally significant. As scary as it was and as much potential harm as it could have done it was just not that big a deal to science. Medicine moved on well before the advent of the internet. Mind you this stuff has not been used in almost thirty years. Not in it's origonal form.

5. quit posting so much, you just quadposted, i dont think iv ever seen that...

you dont know what you are talking about, it seriously sounds like you are just writing a story as you go along...

There is NO literature on adrenachrome besides fear and loathing.

I THINK another fact that supports my theory that you are completely full of shit, is the fact that THIS THREAD is the first thing that pops up in google when you type in the word adrenachrome... go figure. you dont think somewhere someone would have said something about doing it if it truely existed and had potential for abuse?

ANYONE who reads this should -REP adrenachrome for this bullshit story and the fact that he is posting shitloads of pointless replies....

6. AND YET FURTHER PROOF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT...

epinephrine /epi·neph·rine/ (-nef´rin) a catecholamine hormone secreted by the adrenal medulla and a central nervous system neurotransmitter released by some neurons. It is stored in chromaffin granules and is released in response to hypoglycemia, stress, and other factors. It is a potent stimulator of the sympathetic nervous system (adrenergic receptors), and a powerful vasopressor, increasing blood pressure, stimulating the heart muscle, accelerating the heart rate, and increasing cardiac output. It is used as a topical vasoconstrictor, cardiac stimulant, systemic antiallergic, bronchodilator, and topical antiglaucoma agent; for the last two uses it is also administered as the bitartrate salt. Called also adrenaline (Great Britain).

All the information however on adrenOchrome says that its used to stop bleeding and causes no hallucinations... Adrenochrome is a product of the oxidation of epinepherine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenochrome

NOTHING in there or anywhere else shows any tendency for this to be used in any medical field. The drug is over fifty years old, and yet no one anywhere says anything about it being scheduled or used or anything.

THIS IS THE PART YOU NEED TO READ

The adrenochrome-adrenolutin combination was hypothesized by Abram Hoffer and Humphry Osmond to result in disruption of the brain's normal chemical processes resulting in schizophrenia.[citation needed] This hypothesis could never be confirmed and has long been abandoned by medicine.

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TO PROVE ANY OF THIS. Thats the psychedelic affect, schizophrenia and i think that is where the myth came from... you got adrenaline but NOT adrenochrome