Adopting a 1 plant from a friend need some help...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by HUBSonDUBS, May 16, 2006.

1. Hey I am adopting a plant from a friend it is been in flower for about 2 weeks now and has some good bud spots. My question is im not expecting to get some massive amount of but from this thing so I have some CFL's I have a "150watt standard" cfl with a dome will this be enough to bring it to harvest or should I get some more, im not tryn to spend much money, what can i expect from a 3ft plant with a 150watt wich i think is like 50 or so watts?

2. First off, its a little hard to understand your post - ".... what can i expect from a 3ft plant with a 150watt wich i think is like 50 or so watts?" do u mean 50w/ft? per foot wattage is rated in a space dimensions usually, not how big you plant is. Here's something you may find interesting http://www.radiancelights.com/growlights/
    In laymens terms, although I have never used these lights, yes, I do believe, according to the above literature, that what you have will be sufficent.
    The above link may find beneficial to most of us who are stuck in our ways, although I dont think I will switch until i know its tried, tested, and TRUE.
    Supposedly, 4-200w CFL's can efficently replace 1-1000HPS HID lamp! - sceptical to say the least