Adopted grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by TeamMilitary, Feb 14, 2010.

1. My buddy had to move and had no were to put these for transport so i adopted his grow these are only 2 of the 8 i recieved. these are just 2 bag seeds he planted and its been about 5 weeks he had them on a 18/6 cycle and know are on 12/12 he said. but i have read the 2 plants per pot is bad but its a 5gal bucket and i believe he might have started the flowering ealry on these should i leave them the way they are or try to transfer to seperate pots? the other 6 are in a a big closet of mine 3 of them are urban poison from ordered from Nirvana and 2 others are free seeds they sent with them and 1 is a unnamed dro seed he got out of a bag. each of those six are running in a 5gal bucket with 2cfl lights on them each. im kinda new at this but ive always watched him grow his so hopefully i can turn something out of all these. i will post pics of the other 6 later because right now there in there dark cycle right now and those are on 18/6 and are about 12 days old i will post pics up later today.

Attached Files: