ADHD?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Dizzy, Jan 2, 2022.

1. Who Else? There Gotta Be More!

~Toni~

2. Lots n lots of lsd cured my adhd over the last year

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. :rave-girl:

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. that was the only real stuff i enjoyed from my youth,the us gov even made it hahahah i tried the others but this was the best,i asume your talking of the flower strain hahah hint hint

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. It Won't Cure Mine There Ain Noting That Can Even My Meds I Take For It Only Work Sometimes.

~Toni~

6. It’s all about recognizing and changing habits. Tiks, behavior, the way we respond to situations etc. It can be controlled it’s all n the mind.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Yea You Right GG Thanks For The Advise. :)

~Toni~

8. I Just Wanna Add That It Seems To Me That Only When I Read Books Im Interested In It The Only Ting Besides My Meds That Even Remotley Calms Me. If Not I Would Be Pacing An Hyper Like A Crazy Woman An It Gets On My Husbands Nerves. He Jokes About Tying Me Up So I Stop Lol.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. I've never been diagnosed but I'm pretty sure I've had it all of my live. I had trouble in school I just couldn't focus and my grades reflected that . I'm easily distracted and will start a job and before I'm finished I'll start another it got me fired more than once .
    There were several jobs that I thrived in because I had an eye for detail and could easily find things that were out of place .I seemed to excel in monotonousness jobs.
    I had the good fortune to get a job in a water treatment plant and it was perfect for me I stuck with it and after a few years upper management took notice and I began my progression to the top .
    I made a name for myself in the water industry and after my retirement I actually started a consulting business helping water systems overcome problems in their operations .
    In my early adult years I knew something wasn't right but I kept trudging thru life .
    Along the way I was lucky enough to find and marry a great women who helped me focus my energy in a positive way . We had 2 kids and one of the kids was diagnosed with ADHD in their early teens . I could see that he suffered with the same issues I had . He takes medication to this day and he'll be 43 this July . I dont know how better or fulfilling my life would have Been had I sought medical treatment .

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. Yea I Feel You On That Stuff About School. Back In Jamaica Before I Had To Drop Out I Always Used To Get Up In The Middle Of Class An Wander Around An I Could Never Sit Still Or Focus. Im Still Like That To This Day As Well. Only Reading Calms Me. I Glad You Found A Good Job Tho At The Water Treatment Plant. What Do You Do Keep Your Self Occupied These Days? Sorry To Hear Your Son Has ADHD Too Tho But Atleast He Got Meds...Do They Help Him? Mines Do Some What But Not As Much As My Family Wish They Did Lol.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  11. #31 Oldtimer58, Jun 7, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2022

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. All despite a condition no one knew shit about until recently, you found a good woman and raised kids.

Congratulations. My dad always said this is a successful life.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. Only person I know who for sure has ADHD is one of my two best friends.

He's naturally intelligent, curious and a great communicator of knowledge. He dropped out of highschool while all the rest of us went on to get degrees, and I find it a little unfair. He works in a factory after losing several jobs, all because he can't focus on one thing for very long.

He wanted to be a helicopter pilot all his life.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Yup That's How It Is Alotta The Times for Us We Gotta Drop Outta School :( In Jamaica Even Before I Got My TBI I Rarely Went To School. I Sorry To Hear That About Your Best Friend. What He Do These Days?

~Toni~

15. My friend works in a factory that produces medical devices. He used to work on the line checking for defects but now he has more of a team leader kind of position, since his bosses picked up on how god damn smart and good with people he actually is. So I'm thinking he can work his way up the ladder anyways.

It's the best job he's had in years. Before that he was a pizza delivery guy, worked in a bookstore, as a tour guide, and in an office putting papers in envelopes. But he quit/lost all those jobs.

His family is filthy rich so he won't ever struggle financially and is gonna inherit millions. It's really awesome that he's been throwing himself out there despite all that. I respect the guy a lot.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Wow Man He Lucky He So Rich Lol. That's Good He Found A Nice Job That Suits Him Really Good Tho. :)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  17. I was in the same boat, I found local therapist he helps me a lot.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. :jump:.......:ey:

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Lol What You Makin Those Faces For?

~Toni~