ADHD?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Dizzy, Jan 2, 2022.

1. I J/W Do Anybody Else On GC Got ADHD Beside Me? I Take Meds For It Everyday (When I Remember Too) It Always Make It Really Hard For Me To Focus Much An I Hyper Alot.

My Psychiatrist Say It Like I Doin A Bunch Of Tings At Once But Not Payin Attention To Any Of Them. It Also Make Me Super Impulsive Alot Too.

It One Of My New Years Revolutions To Remember To Take My Meds All My Meds Everyday An Also Start Thinkin Ahead Better Too.

This One Guy On Online Tell Me I Can't Have It Tho BC He Say Black Girls Cant Get ADHD But He Is Ignorant Or A Troll. I Had It All My Life. Do Anyone Else Have It On Here?

~Toni~

2. I do and it sucks....and whoever this guy is is completely stupid and ignorant

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Listen to your psychiatrist, period
    The rest of us are unlicensed and unhinged:roflmao:
    Its a medical condition and medication helps
    Forgetting your meds could be part of the adhd
    If you get distracted on the way to getting your meds then you may forget

I ended up with some anxiety after a medical issue and it has subsided with the help of time and cbd
    I use a flower that is 10%thc and 10% cbd for morning and afternoon pain management but it also helped with anxiety
    Something you may want to explore
    IMG_20211202_091333.jpg

Use the above (flower) and a vape cartridge of something similar for on the go
    IMG_20211227_081355.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Is capitalizing every word a side effect of ADHD?
    My grandson has it..........teaching him to drive was a challenge..........for both of us.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. That would be OCD

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Do You Have To Take Meds For It Too? An Yea IKR He Dumb!

~Toni~

7. #7 Dizzy, Jan 2, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2022
    I Always Listen To My Psychiatrist Tokin :) Yea Tho I Get Distracted Really Easy An Forget My Meds An Also BC I Take Alotta Different Kinds Too. I Very Sorry Bout Your Anxiety Issues Tho My Friend I Know You Suffer Alot From Those. Thank You For The Advise Too I Will Look Into That CBD Too!

~Toni~

8. Only thing Doc. gave me for this and anxiety is Cymbalta other than that notta

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Awww I Sorry Smoke. No Offense But Your Doctor Don Seem Very Caring To You! I Wish He Would Give You Everyting You Need!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  10. No our system in Indiana sucks it called Reid Memorial and its garage health care

11. No But I Don Feel Right If I Dont Write This Way. :confused_2: Anywho Do Your Son Have Alotta Difficult Times From It?

~Toni~

12. Ohhh What Do You Mean Garage Health Care?

~Toni~

13. Just dont wanna take good care of ya

14. Oh Ok! I Sorry Smoke. You Don Deserve To Be Treated That Way :(

~Toni~

15. the treatment of vets dont matter ,just a number that gave and served and wasnt trained for society.
    i was on a ton of crap and every month those dates to refill just keep getting pushed back waiting for aproval,had me so psyched i could cut you in half with a stare ,so i was a really angry critter for about 3 months and made myself / brain washed myself to thinking they were trying to kill me or have me do it myself,so detox sucks and it is a challenge you never complete,but i sure felt a lot better getting off all the crap and in turn showed me that all the combinations of drugs was the biggest issue for the ptsd and anxiety,so now when i get that way i just involve myself with the hardest task i can find,and that extra thought process makes me come out of my want for drugs ,dad always said hard work cures every thing,no doubt he was right about one thing in his life.
    as far a medication goes when im really in a bad way the flower is my pill,only sativa though,i do a indica,i be like a alien movie hahahah

• Winner Winner x 2
  16. Yea I Understand. Thank You For The Reply Legend. Weed Do Help With My ADHD As Well Makin Me More Calmer An Help Me Focud So That Isa Good Reason I Stay High Alot. I Really Owe Alot To The Marijuana Plants Helpin A Sister From Goin Over Board In My Mind Lol.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  17. Anybody Else On Here Got ADHD Problems?

~Toni~

18. Many struggle with the social constructs. I too have adhd but my medicine is my herb.

And my herb is my medicine

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. best thing i ever did was watching all them drugs go down the toliet,there is a huge downfall though,as i sit out in front of a cbd store while going to a ups store to mail freaking irs some paper work.
    i thought as i sit there that when the store first opened up me and mama went in there ,really from disbelief that a store like that could open in the state ,so we browse around and finally a feller ask if we needed help ,so we went threw the whole sales crap and i was really hoping on a back room kinda thing,didnt happen hahahah anyway mama MS was really challenging her so we bought some gorrilla glue cbd,just thrash but it was very expensive to folks living by the month but had to try it,she doesnt smoke,dont like the head high.so bought it but before we left the feller gave me a free sample of cherry pie ,got home and smoked it,actually got a small buzz from it,taste was great,lasted i guess a whole 10 minutes.
    the wife used the cbd and for a solid month had no effect at all on her MS,so i told her maybe it just has to get in your system,went back to same store and in 1 month that same stuff had tripled in price,so i almost walked in to see what the price was here 2 years later,just couldnt because it disgust me to think how i for one have wanted legalization for about 50 years and have always been outlaw about my growing,but these folks are raping folks in pain more than big pharms if you dig,so that the end of the story as paul harvey use to say.
    just bending your ear mate,it getting really crazy and i dont want to be a part of it,just wrong and we all let it get this way.
    outlaw for life dang it hahahahh i grow and smoke my own meds,but my new venture is cbd flower for mama

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Well I Never Knew You Had It Goblin. You Right Tho Bout The Herb. As For Me It May Not Be My Only Medicine But It The Best One.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1