Aderol Question

Discussion in 'General' started by bw2geek, May 2, 2004.

1. Hey, there's this girl I like and I know she likes to crush aderol and blow it. I know it's not a good idea, but I really like her and idk if she'll try and get me to do it or something. I used to take aderol because I have add, and I've learned to control myself without the meds. So I'm curious what will happen if I blow the aderol. Will I feel anything or will it do something really bad to me? Will I just super chill out like crazy? I'm stupid high right now and all im thinking about is her and how these letters look like kernels of corn on some crazy yellow chalkboard with all these little digital letters on it.

Wow... KB! XD

2. Not sure about the effects it will have on you, but you shouldn't have to do it in order for her to like you...

3. well first off Adderall is the generic namebrand for a pill that has roughly equal parts of L-amphetamine and D-amphetamine salts... its speed

People snort em for multiple reasons... Many enjoy the appetite supression and increase in metabolism...

Others enjoy the rush of euphoria it gives at the onset...

Others Just abuse them for their stimulant properties for long work hours or tasks that otherwise would be impossible to get done..

I like all of the above effects personally... If I had to describe how it feels I'd have to say its like drinking the best damn cup of coffee in your life.

After snorting, you immediately get a rush, your heartrate increases, you're fatigue gently eases out of sight and you begin to feel great... school, work, friends, family, chores, obligations, life in general... you name it... it all gets placed into perspective, and if you lead a stressfull lifestyle, then this is one of the greatest things about stimulants like adderall.

If youre alone on speed, then you tend to find something to do...you become restless and feel energized and ready to tackle all those projects you've been putting off for days, weeks etc. If you're on speed in a more social setting, you become extraverted, talkative, happy, fun, engaging, exciting... in general life becomes glamourized even if falsely for the night...

As for your friend trying to offer some to you, I'd assume if shes a nice person then yes, she will...im also assuming that she will have no problem if you decline, being as she'll have more for herself... but do decline in a respective way, she WILL have a problem with you if you give her shit for doing it...just smile and say "no, its not really my thing")...

If you DO wish to try it, then you can always crush up a pill, mix it with orange juice or water and drink it, bypassing the whole insufflation route. The key is to simply crush the pill before ingesting it, being as the pills have time released mechanisms built to distribute the amphetamine in minute doses over a period of roughly ten to twelve hours... When you crush the pill, the time release mechanism is destroyed, and when the powder is taken, all of the 10, 20, 30mgs (depending on the dosage per pill you're using) is released simultaneously

lastly, if you're referring to "chilling out like crazy" as you did when you used to take adderall for add, then no, you wont..although you're taking the same drug, you're taking very different doses...in a prescribed dosage, you're only given enough to have mild effects, and speed ironically calms you down in very small doses, especially adolescents... but when that dosage is increased to recreational amount that's enough to give you the speedy rush, like you're firend is taking, then it has an opposite effect in many ways than when it did for you while using it for ADD.

4. like nubbin said...

make sure you crush up all those little balls nice and good before you snort it. just last friday a friend of mine crushed one up on a notebook but did a crappy job, not only did it burn his nose like crazy, he only got about %70 of the dose...

5. Ok, first off let me get a few things straight here. This thread is not about me wanting to do drugs to get someone to like me, which is retarted. I was just curious what would happen if I did because I like drugs too. I'm just keeping myself informed because I think it's stupid to take a drug that you don't know what it's going to do to you.

As for nubbin,

Thanks for all the info there, I'm not really sure what my doses were on ritalin/aderol but do you think I'd have a higher tolerance to the drug?

6. well im onto adderall lieka bitch and for me, crushing and snorting is not neccisary, although the VERY short rush that gives me is nice, i prefer to simply open the capsul and down all the ball-like things. in this way i dont have to wait 45 minutes for the capsul to desolve and the shit to hit my brain, and yet it lasts usuelly for 7 or 8 hours. the awsome thing about this way is it gets better and beteer for along time untill it starts to dilude, so right when you think its the greatest feeling in the world, it gets better..smile. anyway yeah, if you snort a thirty it doesnt matter if you have add or not, youll get the feeling that we're all talking about..but dotn feel you have to snort, i swear my popping. word, peace

7. no your tolerence will be virtually none if you haven taken them as prescribed lately... a moderate user can stop for two to three weeks and have the substance completely gone from their system along with their original tolerance.

and toker, the little balls should also be crushed up otherwise the delay mechanism is still intact...the only part of the delay mechanism you're removing is the capsule itself..but a gel capsule takes less than twenty minutes to dissolve in most cases, if you get a pill wet you can see how fast it begins to melt...and thats not even considering the powerful stomach acids that can break down the gelatin even faster. The balls of powder have wax coatings that slow down their absorbtion time to several hours and so the balls themselves (at least with this type of pellet/gel tab form) are the true time release mechanism, not the gel tab...

I still suggest that if you take it orally, you dissolve it in an acidic liquid of some sort, like orange juice or grapefruit juice... you can also potentiate the effects of amphetamine stimulants by taking a gram or so of sodium bicarbinate (baking soda) about an hour to half hour before taking the pill. You could even mix your pill powder in a cup of warm water and the baking soda and down it all in a single session.