Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Additional help for first time

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheWeedIsTheTruth, Jan 15, 2014.

1. This is what's going on if you wish to know: http://forum.grasscity.com/tokers-qa/1274899-first-time-buying-smoking-im-scared.html

so I saw the guy who going to be selling to me today and he said "I got to go to a buddies first so stay back after school for like 30 minutes" he didn't know tomorrow was a half day before I told him and he said he'd think and to just give him my number (and I did).

So now I don't know what to do. what do you think will happen if I'm not there? I cant control my ride so 30 minutes is the max time I can wait.

Advice , tips, and help would be appreciated. <3

2. He'll call/text you, you tell him sorry you had to leave your ride was leaving, and ask when he can meet up later in the day.

• Like Like x 1