Adding water on pipes good?

Discussion in 'General' started by helloMarketing, Jul 20, 2012.

1. If it"s a waterpipe, yes. If it is not, no. What's the question?

2. Cuz I have a glass pipe, and I've just added water inside of the pipe! I thought water helps to make the resin

3. #4 HerbJedenTag, Jul 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2012
    [​IMG]

4. [quote name='"helloMarketing"']Cuz I have a glass pipe, and I've just added water inside of the pipe! I thought water helps to make the resin[/quote]

Where did you acquire such information?

5. seems like it would all end up in your mouth when you hit the pipe. if it's not a water pipe.
    that or you would probably break the bowl if you add it while it's hot.

6. Why would you want to "help make the resin?"

Burning weed makes resin anyway.

7. Beacuse the I thought it would work!

8. Dude, lay the pipe down...

... and slowly back away. :rolleyes:

9. Well, now you know that you were wrong. :p

10. OP your like this guy

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra4edICzMHE&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Skip to 0:30

Water in a "regular" pipe makes no sense. I mean really think about it.

11. ^ The funniest part about that video to me is the camera man laughing quietly

12. OH MY FUCKING L O L

that got me good.

I saw this today on weed wars and fucking lost it, guy hittin it like a crack pipe

13. It doesnt work. My one friend tried it and the water just got sucked in his mouth with ashes and all in it

14. [quote name='"Zr-01stamg"']
    I saw this today on weed wars and fucking lost it, guy hittin it like a crack pipe[/quote]

I saw this on weed wars too! Yea when I saw it I was thinking why would the camera man let this old timer hit this pipe like he's heating up meth?? I mean thousands of people will see this lmao

All for the ratings I guess

15. That is exactly what i said to my gf lol

I don't know why they didn't tell him maybe they thought it would be priceless to air

16. This thread is a fail. Lol

17. Wait so my pipe is useless? Lol should I let it dry?

18. It's not useless... you can still smoke out of it... just don't put water in it unless it's a water pipe. :p

19. LOL ahaa. Anyways I thought about putting water in my pipe at one point but the. I thought I would just suck up the water so I never tried it.