Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

adding tobacco?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ganja bus, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Hi guys, im not new to smoking, but all the people i started smoking with started mixing there herb with tobacco. i dont like it and a few of my friends dont either, but they love it.
    Maybe its because i dont smoke cig's and i think smoking them is disgusting, but i donot care if people smoke them, that is your choice.

does anyone else "spin" there herb, or keep it green?

im high so sorry if this doesnt make sence.

2. Alot of my friends do that to make the blunt look fatter,or something... i think its a waste of money to buy a dutch (or whatever) and it might just be because i don't smoke cigs either...

KEEP IT GREEN.

3. i would not like that. When you hit a blunt or weed you want to inhale it as far into your lungs as possible and tobacco seems like it wouldnt allow you to do that or could hurt ur lungs even more if doing so.

keep it green when smoking the herb!!!

4. I do 9 times out of 10 but only because of money. There is nothing like a pure weed J/Blunt though

5. once in a while...it has to be supreme quality tobacco though not shitty swishers or something. And I only like it in joints :smoking:

6. naa yo it ruins the taste, bad for your lungs. ifi got one ill light up a cig after a blunt but ever mix

7. Keep it green man. Tobacco is nasty.

8. my friend spliffs it a little bit because it helps it burn better, he rolls fatass j's though and he really only puts a sprinkle of tobacco, its 98% weed. so yea, if you dont like it, i suggest you buy a bowl and smoke out of that.

9. I only do it when I'm broke and need to conserve weed. Sometimes I'll roll a spliff that's about seventy-five percent weed and the rest tobacco.

10. keep it green, but usually if im ripping an acrylic i will put a tiny layer of tobacco then add the dank

11. #11 d420g, Oct 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2009
    out of a bong...i wouldnt suggest putting tobacco unless its a tiny amount...gives you a little headbuzz. as for j's or blunts, mine usually consist of about 80-85% flower and maybe 20-15% tobacco. me personally i enjoy the taste of it but i use all natural american spirit tobacco. but, as always, it comes down to a matter of personal choice and likes/dislikes.

12. 99% of the time when people mix tobacco with bud, it's used in rolling. mixing in tobacco DOES help the jay/blunt/burrito/whatever-the-hell-you-roll burn more evenly and slowly [as opposed to just the paper burning down without all the bud being burned through, like when a jay is too losely rolled].

from what i've heard, it's more of a "european" style of rolling up bud [correct me if i'm wrong, it's just what i've heard]. people in the states tend to prefer straight up weed in their jays etc

from experience [yes, i smoke cigarettes] it DOES burn better. however, the taste is HARSH HARSH HARSH. the reason being is that there is no FILTER taking up some of the tar and stuff [cigarette filters absorb some of the THC, so don't use them to roll anyway]. i smoke cigarettes [filtered - camel crushes, a marlboro red every now and then] and have a pretty high "harsh" tolerance [think: too many coals on a hookah] but the tobacco + weed mix absolutely ruined the taste. i used fairly high grade virginia rolling tobacco, which i smoked just fine before. i almost ended up yakking after 1 jay and i would say i have a pretty strong stomach.

i'm sure if you normally smoke unfiltered cigarettes, it won't seem too bad for you. but for the non-cigarette-smoking blazer, i would suggest staying away from mixing unless you want your throat and lungs pummeled by mike tyson on crack

13. You have dont HAVE to smoke tobacco. Tobacco is horrible, its a terrible addiction and once you get hooked its extremly difficult to quit. It can also give you various health problems as im sure you already know. I like to keep it green, blunts and spliffs make me gag.

14. yo that beef n broccoli is where it is man, gives u a amazing buzz lol