Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Adding Tea When Rolling Spliffs/joints?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CupcakeGoddess, Jun 13, 2013.

1. You can smoke any known plant and get a 'buzz.' Doesn't mean it's an intoxicant. It means you don't have enough oxygen going to your brain.

2. no you can't if you smoke say...poison ivy you think you'll get a buzz  or anaphylactic shock?

3. tea leaves and cannabis are both psycoactive plants bruh lol. that's why when you drink tea you become awake (from the caffeine) and when you smoke bud you become high. the first thing i said was smoking both of those things (known psychoactive plants) and the second thing wasn't even smoking bruh lol

4. also when you inhale inert gasses (like nitrogen) your brain is getting less oxygen than when you inhale pure oxygen and it doesn't give you a buzz bruh (pure oxygen does give you a buzz tho). but if you smoked just some random shit that you grab from your backyard, like crabgrass or tree leaves you won't get a buzz at all, just a bad taste and an awful cough. if you don't believe me feel free to get a buzz on that shit lol

5. Do you really get a psychoactive effect from tea when smoking it holy shit ,no sarcasm, another thing I did not know?

6. Both.

7. This, a buzz is not from less oxygen going to the brain. It's caused by the chemicals being smoked carrying out to various messengers/receptor systems in the brain, invoking a response.

Holding your breath should get you buzzed, following the rational psychopaths logic. 

8. Caffeine doesn't leave you in an altered state.

9. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choking_game

10. Also, oxygen deprivation leads to lethargy, lack of energy, and listlessness, depression, on top of being less alert, more oxygen would do the exact opposite, very energetic, happy, ect.

Which sounds like more of a buzz, less oxygen or more Hm....

11. #31 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Jun 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2013
  12. not sure honestly. again, i've only ever smoked tea a couple times when it was mixed with weed and i only got the weed buzz. maybe you could get a caffeine buzz from smoking straight tea but i'd rather drink the stuff honestly lol

13. You're gonna get fucked up maaaaaaaaan.

:rolleyes:

14. lol yes it literally does that's why 2/3rds of England drinks tea, because it gives them a psychoacive effect, an 'altered state' if you will, the altered state of being more alert and awake. not all psychoactive materials are weed and shrooms bro. caffeine is a stimulant, just like amphetamines and chemicals in chocolate, and stimulants leave you in altered states. people write books about this sort of thing breh

15. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8087571

16. Yup...

17. Yes. I realize this. It's a very weak stimulant; but you're right, it's effects aren't extreme, but noticeable.

...Point being? You're fucking all over the place in this thread trying to prove your point, but you're applying correct concepts in the wrong context to try and be right.

It's called rhetoric, but you're doing it very poorly.

19. I smoked green tea like a week before trying weed.
    I wanted to see if it could get me high lol.
    It did not get me high and tasted bad, but I could see using it as filler in a joint when your low on bud.

20. Maybe.