adding any flavor extracts to your plant for flvor/taste

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by droblowa504, Feb 20, 2009.

1. can anybody who has mastered this holla at me cuz i wanna do it and i only have 4 plants so dont have enough to play with.....

2. #2 droblowa504, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    i guess nobody lol

3. I have always wanted smoke that had maybe a slight coffee taste. That's my favorite thing to do is sit in my garage, conduct bong exercises, and sip coffee.

4. there is a forum on here, actually 2, one by jcdj77d or someone like that

5. what type of coffee? lmao

6. I've heard that it's possible when using hydroponics. The key is that when you flush your plants with clean water for a few days, just before you harvest them, you can add flavors. I've heard orange juice with the pulp filtered out, and lots of it, is good. Only leave it in the reservoir for two to four hours, then harvest the plant, otherwise you'll get a disgusting bacteria bloom in your tank, and I really don't know what that does to plants. You could substitute orange juice for anything, I imagine... lemon extract, peppermint extract, vanilla extract, coffee powder, strawberry puree, etc, although I have absolutely NO clue how much or little of each of these to put in the reservoir. I'm sure mixing with water would be necessary, also.

If you're looking for something lighter, or you're not using hydro, maybe a very, VERY fine mist of water with an extract during curing, though I highly advise against this (too much moisture). More common is zest or peels of various citrus fruit. This always adds a lot of excess moisture, so be careful for mold and such. This will only impart a slight scent, too, not really a flavor.

Last, just get some flavored blunt wraps, or some of those flavor drops you can buy at head shops. Multitudes of flavors, but they're all chemically tasting to me. At least you don't run the risk of ruining your crops.

Or you could just be happy with the sweet taste of your homegrown buds!

Hope this helps! Good luck, from one newbie to another.:smoking:

7. If you grow tomatoes in horse shit do they taste of shit??

8. Yes!

And if I grow out 'Arjan's Strawberry Haze' (*snerk*) and dump on the appropriate amount of 'Hershey's Chocolate Syrup' I'd end up with 'Strawberry-Chocolate Haze' - WOW! Another new strain!

Wee!

LMAO

LD

9. lmao WACK!!!