Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Addiction

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Buck762, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Sorry if this is the milliont post on being addicted to pot but I think I have a problem. I love smoking weed, I been doing it for only 3 months but have been smoking daily, or at least 5 times a week for the last 2 months straight. My friends say I smoke too much, and it'll get boring after a while, but I love it! Im a senior in highschool, (don't worry im 18) and look forward to smoking atleast a bowl after school all day while im in class. Being high just makes everything I do more fun. It's hard for me not to go a day without smoking, not because i NEED weed, but because I WANT to get high and enjoy my afternoon. Do I have an addiction problem? or should I just enjoy my Ganja worry free?

Sorry for the long post, thanks for your help:smoking:

2. Don't worry man, you're just like everyone else that smokes weed: doing it for the fun :)

3. What first poster said, and in short

Youve lost the ability to have fun without weed. Take a break for a while, reestablish friendships, activities, etc. then maybe start toking again.

4. yeah I'm the same exact way actually, but just say one day I won't want to smoke everyday and now I'm just living life as a college freshman :laughing:

Also, I think as long as it doesn't interfere with your life, like not being able to concentrate on something (not school, because I never really paid attention) because I keep thinking about getting high or I stop doing things I love doing to get high then I'm good.