Addicted to the internet?

Discussion in 'General' started by Skurdle Skin, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Yes it is addictive. Last year I spent everyday on Internet 12-17 hours, sometimes skipping school, most of the times playing RS Classic on a Private server, I was just so addicted, that I cant even explain it.... I remember grinding agility skill 5 days straight everyday 17-18 hours because we had a contest, 10 first players to receive a 99 skill in agility, would receive a rare item of their own choice. The grinding was basically moving in circle at the same agility course, always clicking, all day.... GOD I dont know how I did it, but I did it and got my blue party hat, which I sold for 50 million gp and then later lost all the cash in box staking piece by piece... LMAO.... although It was a total waste of time , I must admit those 5 days I had fun times, I mean it was nice to challenge other players, being on the same course... it was a epic adrenaline hit. But ofcourse it was such a stupid and dumb time waster. wasted about 2-3 years of my life on that server. fuck.
    I still have my account, but it all feels so worthless... :S
    Nowadays luckily its better.. i dont play anymore, am still on the Internet, but now I make alot more music, always do my studies and I go to gym...

2. actually you can experience the "OutSIDE" through the internet, now just get a internet slut and have Skype sex with her! BOOM problem solved!!!:)