Adderol Perscription

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GhostFaceSkrila, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Is it possible to get one without having ADD? Because I don't but I love using this stuff for what it's actually for. Whenever I take some I do all my shit at school, and write papers/essays ridiculously fast AND good. It also love reading when I take some too.

Anyway, a perscription of this would be so legit since I have to wake up so goddamn early for class and never work.

2. On the streets yeah.

3. Well yeah it does that for almost everyone but you need an attention problem or narcolepsy to get a legit script. Just search elsewhere.

4. yeah i think it'd be really easy. i have legit add and basically the guy just observed my behavior when asking my parents questions and shit around his office (apparently add kids say no to things for no reason sometimes?) and asked me questions about what its like. then i had to play a video-game type thing haha my reactions were so bad he was like 'you dont play many video games do you?' so yeah, if they give you that just do terribly. look up add symptoms and behaviors to just get a really good feel for it. don't be obnoxious or overdo anything, just don't do a really nice focused job on whatever they ask you to do.

5. In cases like yours, the parents have more to do with it than the tests.

6. Thanks l4m3.u53rn4me that's kind of what I was looking for. So they don't do any kind of tests on your brain to prove 100% if you do or don't have it?

7. dude, you dont wanna take it everyday.. Amphetamine addiction can turn ugly, and when you dont sleep or eat for days on end, youll see shadow people and theyll FUCK WITH YOU! and you wont know they arent real!

def. fun to do to get all your shit done, but thats that..get your shit done at once quickly, then CHILL OUT for awhile.. def. wouldnt recommend everyday use.. HERB is the only thing that you can use everyday without becomg totally retarded.;)

8. Damn I've only taken it like 5 times all spread out with like a month between taking some. Sucks it's addicting, it's so helpful! Took some today, I have to read Catcher and the rey in 2 days =p

9. This would help me pay better attention in class.i might need to get some.

10. order it online if you cant get some.

11. yeah that's definitely true. i think in most cases just what you/the parents have to say matters more, but i was just mentioning that cause it was part of the process

no there's no brain test to test for sure haha