Adderall

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mbleezy, Feb 23, 2009.

1. I just get really sped up, feel pretty good and just have unlimited energy with no fatigue. I can keep it going for a week or so until I need to take a break.

Definitely not something I would recommend to anyone though, it wreaks hell on your body.

2. the same pic they have on erowid?

3. but it has allowed me to play fear2 for like 6hours haha

4. Thats the nice thing about 'em, you don't get tired and you can stay focused lol

5. Addies effect me different from others... Weird.

Until tonight, I really never felt any euphoria like some have said they have. Tonight I did 70 mg and felt it clearly though. The speed effect has DEFINITELY set in, though, lol.

Btw, it does feel like you could go to sleep if you want, but unless you are really getting a strong tolerance to adderall, you may find yourself lying awake in bed. Last 60 mg dose I did, I thought I would be able to sleep because I didn't feel hardly anything, and I was up all night watching DVR recorded episodes of Cops.

6. yeah it but do you think tommorow is going to be a withdrawl? i have no idea so im just askin

7. I've never felt it, so I doubt it.

But then again, I'm strong willed... I may have felt some and not even paid attention, haha.

But I still doubt it. You should be good tomorrow if you can sleep good, haha. I'm not gonna be able to I don't think... And I only did 70 mg.

8. #49 pmb6967, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    Your not going to withdraw from adderall from one day of usage. The first time I took adderall it was pure bliss of euphoria. I couldn't imagine feeling the effects of that first 20mg of adderall again.
    As a side not I plan to take 20mg adderall and 20mg Ritalin tomorrow. I should be buzzin pretty well.

9. Sounds fun, haha.

Never messed with Ritalin. Fun?

I've heard mostly negative stuff, just saying adderall is much better.

10. Drugs effect every one different. I can take 10mg of Ritalin and I can get work done. I take 20mg of adderall to get the same effects. Although the adderall has more to the high it takes more for me to reach a therapeutic dose. Vyvanse was was just lame 40mg and I was speeding hard but I couldn't do anything. You just got to find out what works for ya.

11. Well I likes my adderall, personally. I've never really tried anything else, but since this works, I might as well stay with the status quo.

I may try and get a script from the doc for it. I can't get it from the locations I've been getting it from right now anymore.

12. Ritalin isn't too great for rec use, it takes a higher dose and isnt as intense.