Adderall

Discussion in 'General' started by grassisfree, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Does anyone know about adderall because i just got some from my boy. wats the letal dose? how much do i need to get high if i eat it?

2. What does it say on this pill?

That will tell you what the dosage is and what not. I usually have some that are 35 mg Extended Release. it looks like 35xr or something.

Anyways. You need to find out what the mg's are of the pill. 35 mg's will make you feel good for the day...you wont get any sleep while your on it. You'll know when it kicks in. If its less then 35 mg's in one pill....then take 2 of them. And you'll be set.

Dont take more than that, i dont know the lethal dose...but you just dont need to.

any other info can be found on wikipedia....thats where i got all my info.

good drug though. dont get hooked though. you'll stop eating.

3. Do you know how much per 35mg pill it usually costs?

4. no...i would get them from my guy jeff...but he had them perscribed...i got em 4 for 20. but them agian, i knew a girl that sold em 4 for 20 and hers were 10 mg.

basically, if someone has adderall, say you got 20 bucks and get however many pills they wanna give up for that much.

but its basically speed, just so you know. i mean, its the same think as taking some crank or crack...just without all the really bad shit that comes in street drugs.

5. Yea i know what they are like :D .
    That's why i like em.
    But i haven't had any in almost two years!
    Anyways, i just love the energy and focus it gives me.

6. i love Adderall but its hard to buy singles. All i can buy is bottles but im not intertested in selling them and i don't want that many. Thats what sucks.

7. How much do the bottles run you?

8. I get the 30mg XR pills for $2.50 each. It's pretty expensive but oh well, I only buy them once in a while. I just snorted 2 about 10 minutes ago and these are always alot of fun. Gives you alot of energy. I have techno music playing and I'm bouncing all over while listening to it. Fun stuff.

9. theres no such thing...

don't fuck with adderall until you do your own damn research

uppers nor downers are forgiving of stupidity and stupid fuckers oding on harmless when used correct drugs make it hard for people who need the drugs on top of making illicit drugs look bad

10. you got ripped off. Severely. I get 20mg and 30mg for $1.50 each. And, no, it's nothing like crack or crank. Crank doesn't even exist anymore, as far as I know. And it is, for sure, NOTHING like crack. Do some research.

11. i don't know what the lethal dose is but i ate 300mg of it and i lived, i felt great the whole time, read a whole book

12. uhh.. no, I believe that's incorrect. They are all stimulants, but each has a different high. That's like saying that heroin and weed are the same..

13. yeah i was wrong, 30 mg is the max. and thats what i had. "Adderall is now sold in either an immediate-release tablet or an extended-release capsule, marketed as Adderall XR (for "eXtended Release"). Doses for both immediate-release and extended-release form come in 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 mg increments. " - wikipedia , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adderall

14. yeah but i wasnt really looking to get a good deal either. i just wanted to do the drug, and 20 bucks was the price. when you think about it, thats not bad either. and, it isnt like i had other people to go to to get the stuff. this one kid, had it this one time, and offered me some for that price.

crank does exist. its just a different type of amphedamine. And, it is like crack man. damn.

15. Cocaine -
    The initial signs of stimulation are hyperactivity, restlessness, increased blood pressure, increased heart rate and euphoria. The euphoria is sometimes followed by feelings of discomfort and depression and a craving to experience the drug again. Sexual interest and pleasure can be amplified. Side effects can include twitching, paranoia, and impotence, which usually increases with frequent usage.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crack_cocaine#Crack_cocaine

Speed - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_(drug)

Adderall - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adderall

if you guys read these...they do the same things. there are different things they do, but, the effect, is mostly the same.

Amphetamines folks, uppers, euphoria, hyper, focused.....

taking adderall, is the same as taking speed, or some coke, or crank. trust me. i have plenty of family members, with plenty of experience, that will agree with me. and these are people in their 40's....PLENTY of experience.

and i have a little of my own. you take an upper, your going to be feeling good, hyper, blah blah, doesnt matter what the name is.

16. ^ tell ya what I told another wiki link whore lol it's not that cut 'n dry

apples to some other colored apple at best would be caffeine to cocaine is khat to amphetamine groupings

khat is shit compared to meth caffeine a weak sub for cocaine

in other words the possitive effects outweigh the negatives with cocaine vs caffeine based on the ease at which the body absorbs n breaks down

17. If i took a 20xr this morning at like 8:30, does anyone know if i'll be straight drinking tonight. I dont want too if theirs any risk. By the way i took a nap around 1:00.

18. No dude. Crank is not an actual drug, it's another version of meth. It's not crystalized, it's more powdery.. It's just meth. And no, dude, it is NOT like crack. Crack is an upper, but the high is completely different. Like I said, educate yourself. By the way your talking, I doubt you've never even done meth OR crack, both of which I have a decent amount of experience with.