Adderall-type pill

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by relakit3, Sep 23, 2009.

1. #1 relakit3, Sep 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2009
    AMPHETAMINE SALT COMBO 10 MG (Dextroamphetamine Saccharate, Amphetamine Aspartate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, and Amphetamine Sulfate Tablets)
    Generic for Adderall®.

I was wondering if this is the same thing as the XR Adderall in the capsules without the time release. Also, can these be snorted like Adderall can?

[​IMG]

2. I cant tell you how to take a pill, but I snort and I love it ; ) . That is instant release adderall.

3. You kind of answered your own question, it says "Generic for Adderall" in your post. And Adderall XR is extended release. So Adderall by itself must mean instant release, which is why it's just a normal tablet.

4. hey guys bump!

i have this exact pill, only 1. if i take just one ( i've never had adderall before or any amphetamine pill, just weed and alcohol, and some benzos) but anyway, will just one pill leave me feeling focused and energized?

if possible quick replies would be the best, thanks guys for the info

5. if you have no tolerance to addy/amph

then yes, it will leave u focused and energized

i have like 15 of these exact blue ones and around 40 of the orange 30mg ones
    to my extent of knowledge, these generics are produced by BARR, which produce the best generic addy's available