adderall perscription

Discussion in 'General' started by joshuam, Aug 31, 2007.

1. so i've had extremmme ADD for as long as i can remember, but my mom would never put me on anything when i was a kid. but now i'm over the age of 18 and have insurance and i'm at the point where it's necessary for me to get through college. i was wondering if getting a perscription would be difficult if my doctor knows i smoke and have done shrooms and lsd? i've heard a few smokers talk about how they couldn't get it because of its potential for addiction..

2. unless you were dianosed as a child your claim that you've had 'extremmmmme' adhd is and will be taken as utter bullshit by any 'professional'

said 'professionals' are usually nothing more than legal pushers so unless you've got a history of drug abuse on paper they can't read your mind nor push you to tell them the truth

even the ones who take themselves seriously are god awful at reading people usually opting for cutting you off mid sentence to ask you follow up questions so find a shrink request the standard testing for it fill out the silly questionare and fluff out the symptoms (real or faked) of add and you'll probably end up being scripted small sums of ritalin and adderall to see which works best

next visit pick which works for you and follow that up with honest answers to dose questions to find the proper sweet spot for daily life

also even if you told them you toked in highschool they can't hold it against you or tell anyone else unless you sign a waiver which is usually required before you even test so keep your use to teenage pastense if you can't stand to say 'nope just drank a bit in hs'