Adderal helped me understand who I am and where I've come from.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by gnat420, Feb 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well I\'ve been on adderal since around 9 yesterday morning when i popped two 25mg XRs and because they are XR the high lasts for full 24 hours. i pretty much spent my day going with the flow and i even settled things out with my girlfriend. When I was on adderal i talked so much that at one point i started to loose my voice and dried up saliva built up at the corners of my mouth. It was a nice high and It let me think about my past and by telling people these stories I began to remember them better. i decided to take adderal for the first time since summer when i did so much that my bathtub was singing and rocking back and forth with me in it. So i knew what i could handle and i took only two pills. And coming down wasn\'t bad either, I normally get sick coming down off adderal but not this time so it all worked out in the end. it did keep me up all night tho but I also spent all night talking to old friends online and such. Every time i come off adderal XRs I always feel like it made me wiser, not really being fucked up but just getting deep into my memories and analyzing them and refreshing them I feel like I understand myself better now.

If you take adderal I suggest you get one of your friends who is a good listener because you will want to talk, a lot.

2. Id rather just take actual Meth, not Meth Lite.

3. Amphetamine and methamphetamine are different chemicals. Fuck adderall, that shit fucks with my brain too much.

4. here here to fuck adderall....that shit fucks you up if you take it for a long time....especially if you use it for school..it turns you into a robot!! it sucks....and adderall for recreational use is just fucking lame...whenever i see some blue on somebodys nose i pity them because theyre so fucking lame.....

5. eh, my friend does aderal

...and im not saying its addicting or anything, i have no proof, but he does that shit every single day... and when he doesn\'t, hes not the same person and only wants more

...and he has the social skills of an autistic pet rock

so im all set with it

6. im gonna post on this again because i really hate adderal.....

ADDERAL SUCKS!!!!! FUCK ADDERAL!!!

7. Some of the ignorance about adderalls similarity to methamphetamine and its uses in this thread are mindblowing. It\'s a resourceful tool when used properly and by those who actually need it. Maybe a lot of people don\'t like it, but there are people who actually do need it, and don\'t just pop it to have fun and some of you fuckheads clearly don\'t respect or understand that, although I do agree that taking it just because is irresponsible and pointless.

8. ^^^im one of those people that \"need\" it.......but fuck it......

9. if you had amazing self discoveries on fuckin ADERALL imagine what lsd would do

10. You\'d rather take meth! I hope you\'re kidding about that one.

11. Yeah, I\'m one of those people that \"need\" it too. You don\'t know what you\'re talking about if you think that people actually NEED it. I agree that it can be resourceful if you have to do work, but it is bullshit that the doctors prescribe this to young children. I was put on it in 2nd grade. FUCK ADDERALL. It is truly a bad chemical (or mix of chemicals), and there is nothing worth taking that shit every day. It changes who you are, and how you live life.

12. yeah i was prescribed riddelin in 2nd grade. i sold it.

13. I do agree with you that it is something that should not be prescribed to young children but this does mean that your experiences speak for everyone who takes it. It does not change who you are and how you live your life, and I know this from personal experience. I took it throughout undergrad and am now in graduate school getting my PhD. in surface chemistry and it has changed nothing about my life. The drug does not change your life, it\'s you that changes your life. If you have a lack of self control it could very well have a negative impact on your life but this is your fault, no one makes you take it, you choose to.

14. word.
    plus its highly addicting, i took a few once and ever since then ive wanted more. but i control myself and havent had any since.:D

15. I took some adderall and wrote a ten page paper in about an hour. Pretty amazing shit for sure. Plus you can smoke and drink all you want and still feel great.

16. yup i use to take that for school soemtiems i barley did cuz i felt like a zombie :devious:

17. guess im fucking lame then. I enjoy adderall alot though i havent done it in a while. To each his own

18. I prefer mushrooms for these self realizations.

19. seconded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.