Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

added butter to firecracker is it safe to leave out?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by austyn12, Aug 11, 2012.

1. #1 austyn12, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2012
    i made firecrackers and added butter to it will it be okay out of fridge? i forgot i added butter to it and its been left out for 7 hours.

2. no you will die a horrible death due to butter-poisoning.

why would it be bad? Unless your butter was nearly expiring when you made them, it shouldn't be a problem.

3. butter has milk in it

4. milk doesn't expire in 7hs does it? Unless it was in really warm conditions, and even then chances are high that it would still be ok.

5. The only way to find out is to eat it. Or let your dog eat it. if he dies. Its not any good.

Aside from all the asshole sarcasm i gave you, Yes it is fine. theres nothing wrong with it.

6. Don't eat it. Shove it up your ass, it will get your super high.

7. Many people don't even keep butter refrigerated. They keep it in a little butter pot on the kitchen counter. You will be fine.

8. i left milk out for 7 hrs before and it didnt smell right. im fine tho i ate it.

9. yeah i just realized it cooked anyways in oven.

10. hahah

11. theres something wrong with this picture if you had to eat the milk instead of drink lol