Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ADD/ADHD or Insamnia

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by pack@bowl, Feb 25, 2011.

1. have you been recomended for ADD/ADHD or Insamnia? If so, what state? Also how well did marijuana help?

2. I take adderall.... I don't eat lunch if I take my adderall in the morning and if I take one late at night I don't sleep.

I'm in CA

3. haha same here when i take adderall. i CANT eat. nobody seems to understand the feeling of trying to eat when on addy. so i say "fuck it" and smoke madd weed.

4. For me... one hit is enough. I've had good success with blueberry for insomnia. Jack herer, purple alaskan thunder f***, and some hyrbids have helped me with the appetite.

5. I've never taken Adderal for my ADHD, but I used to take Ritalin, and it made me feel like a zombie. Weed has helped me keep still, and helps me to focus. Also puts me to sleep when I can't sleep. I used to take tylenol PMs, but that only works for a little bit.