Adam Kokesh Arrested At Philly Pot Rally

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lightupbong, May 19, 2013.

1. True I see your point
    My father did 3 years for Excon in possession of a firearm

I don't think I'd do much good helping the cause doing 3 years + for the very same thing
    Doesn't mean I won't use all means necessary to protect me and mine
    My girl can own firearms and will have the key to the safe

I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure he is calling for the state capitol thing on July 4, 2014. The DC march is going ahead as planned, as far as I know.

I plan on being there.

4. There as in at the event itself?

5. #266 Runningw235, May 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013

Yes, unarmed though. 

6. Sweet! Good luck and stay safe! I recommend filming it, especially things the police do. It could come in handy if something happens.

I want to go myself, but might be unable to attend.

Awesome.

I think the DC march has been cancelled, and he wants people to march to their state capitals.

9. Ah shit! really?  I didn't see anything on Facebook about it.

10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXjPoTc1bk0

here's a biased article, but the the paragraphs i quoted sum it up pretty well ( http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/05/29/adam-kokesh-calls-off-armed-march-on-dc-in-favo/194259 )

11. This seemed to have evolved rapidly. I was under the impression that, initially, the march on DC was aimed to protest DC's unconstitutional gun laws. But it seems to have taken a whole new meaning.

I personally think the march on DC would have been better at spreading a message.

This is where he kind of loses me. I don't know if he honestly thinks he can achieve this or not.

In theory though, I agree that the dissolution of the federal government will come from the state level, and I imagine it would be akin to the dissolution of the Soviet Union.

12. I think this thing would be bigger if he marched on DC and just told everyone who can't afford to go there to march on their state capitols.

13. At least he is free. I'm ready to march on my state capital.

14. #275 ProvidencePlant, May 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013
    For some reason I think I'd be the only person marching on the Providence capitol, so I'll pass. Good luck to everyone else though!

15. The fool has fallen off the deep end. What a charade. :smoke:

16. so before jail, it was "a march to dc" after jail its this, I see whats happening, they want him to deliberately sabotage this, probably threatened him or something /puts away foil hat.

17. watch how this empire makes him a martyr, after watching the interview, the way he rationalizes things, reminds me of this guy
    [​IMG]

18. 4,000+ going to the DC one... 19 people going to my state capitol.

Somehow I do not think this was a good move.

The jump from protesting gun control/open carry to all States have 1 year to seceed or else; is a good move? :smoke: