Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A'dam in December

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by rael, Oct 22, 2001.

1. I have a winter trip to A'dam planned for early Dec. It'll be a short one-4 days. I am looking for up to date reviews and availability of the best hashes. I have a few "GOTO" shops but would like to expand my horizons. Maybe a local can help me out. My travel is between 11/28 and 12/1.

I prefer good Nederhash; Dutch moonshine is a favorite and unlike the majority find the propogator process superior to the ice-o-lator technique. However I'm always anxious to try new exotics!

2. Nice one bud i just got back from dee big bud and had a wonderful time heh heh

goto to Greenhouse centrum and try Nevilles haze it will blow ur mind wow ...... and Babas has some charras atm and jesus does it ROCK ;) ....... ANNNND u must try Blueberry from the NooN wow o wow heh heh .... and if u can get rto Haarlem check Willy Wortels workshop cooooool place and dee teehuis also in Haarlem with 50 different types of beautiful Mary Jane

[​IMG]

3. Thanks Whoami,
    W.Wortel shop in Harlem is very cool and I wish him the best with his experiance shop in UK.
    I appreciate your reccomendations but they aren't that clear could you try again with specifics. I hope so. In any case I'll certainly hit the greenhouse in centrum and burn 1 for you.

4. 'T Theehuis - Smedestraat 25,

A small but very nice coffeeshop. A busy place, with lots of regulars in there.Its tucked out of the way and sits on a corner invitingly. Mellow music, and a very very impressive menu - like 50 different strains of weed and hash! I recommend the Californian Gold wow beautiful Bud ..When in Haarlem, definitely check this place out. Its totally wicked best choice i have ever seen

www.babashops.com full info

uk views
    www.uk420.com

cool coffeeshop guide
    http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/Frames.shtml