Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A'dam coffeeshop/Hotel investors

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mauiwowwie, Oct 8, 2001.

1. I'm a 50 yr old grower in Hawaii, have lived in A'dam and have alot of well connected friends there.
    I'm looking for a group or someone who wants to be part of a Hotel/coffeeshop/pot travel agency in the Dam. Need more capital to meet Dutch business immigration laws.
    We have done the leg work and can put it together A.S.A.P.
    We already have hemp retail line...pot accessories, books and clothing as well as connections to 150+ coffeeshops in Holland, Switzerland Belgium and other eu countries.
    We feel we can do $5M+ per year gross.
    We have a travel agency which will book US cities with direct flights to the Dam, contacts with Dutch hotel partners, and partnerships with existing coffeeshops as well as a full line of retail hemp products.
    Ultimately, we want to have our own hotel/club/coffeshop/wholesale & retail hemp products establishment to be the biggest and best in the Dam and eventually in th EU.
    So, if you got extra bucks you want to invest with a secure group e-mail me and we can talk more.
    nwbc@aloha.net