Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ad on Craigslist....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 809king, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Seems legit to me? Should I give it a try?

Attached Files:

2. Gave me something to look at for a bit and be amazed. But idk. Maybe worth a try lol

3. Dead bears.. I think you are all right

4. 100 percent legit

5. They're talking in some serious stoner code...

"High quality fabric" - 100% potent organic dank
    "Many different sizes" - tons of strains avaliable
    "Green or Purp" - looks like we got some Purp and some dank

Too stealth for a cop. Cops IMO like to bait out the idiots, they want to state what they are selling more specifically so their case/prosecution is more obvious.

I do not advocate using CL like that but this one seems good.

6. I hit the dude up but he said he's dry till Saturday

7. Me and my friend bought off of craigslist a couple times, same guy. The ad said "High quality medical marijuana". It seemed hella sketchy at first and we thought we were going to get robbed/arrested because the dude seemed to be texting us from a different number every time we hit him up (burner phone). Turns out he was straight though. We called him the "medical dealer" because he was definitely skirting the line between a legal caregiver and an illegal dealer. He also had the best damn prices around ($120 for a ounce :D). We lost him as a connect though when we were trying picking up a dub, waited 4 hours and he never showed up.

8. Damn sounds like some shit out of The Wire