Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Activities you don't like doing while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BoardNBlaze, Jun 24, 2009.

1. I have yet to meet someone like me that doesn't enjoy most movies or most video games while high...I can't explain it, it just doesn't do it for me. Almost everything else I enjoy haha, but these 2 things that seem like the "thing" to do while high I just can't seem to like.

Anyone else feel the same?
    What are some things you guys don't like doing while high?

2. talking to parents lol! seriously i won't even answer my phone when i'm high if it's my parents calling cuz i'm way too paranoid that i won't talk normally

3. haha, that doesn't even bother me, but i can see how itd be a buzz kill.

4. driving, scares me to death when I am high.

5. studying, homework, meeting new people

6. Opening doors. Man, it's like they're flying at you!

7. I hate answering the door for the pizza delivery

8. school lol everyone says goin to school high is the shit i just get bored and people fuck with me

9. being around people you dont know its sketchy as shit

10. Talking to the police is an obvious one

11. i hate going into stores to buy things...i feel like everyone is looking at me

12. Getting pulled over..

13. ^^ this
    and random DUI checkpoints

14. oh and also movies arent that great high. the only movie i liked watching high was pineapple express cus i started smokin when the movie started so i could focus on it more. one time i watched cheech and chong when i was fuckin blazed and the begging made me laugh so hard but after that i just wasnt paying attention lol i kept zoning out. somtimes i like it and somtimes i dont. unless its a horror movie FUCK THAT

15. ^ agreed.

I feel like when I talk to cops high or anyone else, I talk more fluently and more in control then when I'm sober...even though I highly doubt it's true.

16. I've never liked talking to my mom high, and I'm in my freaking 30's:rolleyes: If my dad calls, he just thinks I'm drunk. Being that he's a drunk, he's happy for me.

I used to be that way. I broke out of that, out of necessity after getting chased out of a park by private security before they could catch me.

17. Being fucked with by people. Like, I'm trying to enjoy life, not fucking listen to rude fucks and whatnot.

18. Ordering food because the guy might know I'm blazed and call the cops but eating the food is the best of all.

19. i like walking more when im high then sober for some reason lol but chillen is much better then walking