Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

acting like i used to

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weedisnoweed, Sep 21, 2011.

1. I decided tonight ill get really stoned and walk to 7 11 like i used to when i was like 14, i still live with my parents (i'm a senior), but i havent done this forever. im jsut gonna do a couple waterfalls before i leave and i'll bring a pinner with me to smoke up on the way, get all my munchies then go home smoke a little more eat a ton then go to bed

2. I like those nights man, fun as hell

3. i know meeting up with my old smoke mate who lives like 10 minutes away, im bringing two joints now and he's got a blunt gonna go sit in a park get pretty baked then walk back home. gonna be one of those adventure nights. im excited

4. Cool. Hopefully you get that same feeling you used to. Nostalgia is nice and reminiscing is great once in a while.

5. Sounds like a good plan mang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. sounds like highschool..and wha ti still do now :smoke: living next to three gas stations has it benefits