Acid Prices?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by bdoug91, Aug 31, 2009.

1. ok i searched and i couldn't find anything

i want to try acid but i know nothing about it

well my old dealer said he could get me some but i dont know how to tell if its good or now and how much should i pay for it

he says its ten a hit

2. Thats a fair price. Unless you buy in bulk it's not going to get much cheaper than that. The only way to find out if its good is to talk to someone else who has tried it, or try it yourself.

3. Id say buy one hit, dose, see how "strong" it is, per say.

Im not an expert, but you shouldnt expect to trip off of 1 hit of street cid (right?) but you shoulg get some vivid colors and such. If its bunk dont buy more(obviously) if its good 'cid then.. good vibes :hello:

also, thats the cheapest its gunna get in less then bulk.

4. its normally 1 for 10, 2 for 15, 3 for 20 around here. sadly, you wont be able to tell if its good acid or if its even acid until you eat it. good thing its cheap

5. Go to Erowid.org and read read read about LSD...learn your poisen before you dose and you shall have the best adventure ever.

But otherwise 10 a hit is fair..and take two your first time. You will trip lightly off one but you will be disappointed and wish you took two trust me.

any other info ask away but erowid is an awesome website:)

6. Thats pretty good. Any time I hear about acid in town the usual going rate is between $15-25 a hit.

7. Your town is pathetic then,

Not like we're suppose to talk about prices on here or anything, but the usual rate is $10 a hit, and $90 a 10 strip[10 hits]. If you have a town thats pathetic like above, it can be $15 a hit, but never pay more then $15 a hit cause that's just stealing...

8. yea thats some bullshit to pay over 20 ever..i paid 20 once but it was really really good cid.

9. I had prices range from 5-10 a hit from my 814 area.

10. Acid sucks here. I found it once for $10/hit and I bought a whole fucking bunch.
    But normally, it's $15/hit, and I know someone else who sells it for $35/2 hits.
    Ridiculous.

11. Cheapest I've paid was $5 per hit for 12 (with a 13th thrown in for free).

Most I've paid was $30 for one.
    That was a mistake. I was ssupposed to get 2 for $15 each, but it was my first time buying and I used a middleman. I'm pretty sure my second hit got pocketed. It was the best acid I've ever had though, for sure.

12. $10 a dose sounds pretty fair to me, considering it's almost twice that here :(

13. well thanks guys as soon as i get some money ill try it out and tell you if i get ripped off

might be a while though sorry lol

ill just put it in another thread or post in someone elses.

oh ya feel free to post about your experiences so ill know what im getting myself into

14. Read about experiences on Erowid.
    Its a very powerful tool.
    I use it almost daily.
    $5 a hit here =]

15. I usually pay 6-8/hit , but 10/hit is a fair price.

16. Buy that shit.
    Ten a hit is fair.

17. people sell it for $20 all the time to newcomers.