[ACID] No idea what to do here.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by rileyman6678, Sep 24, 2009.

1. How long will it take to kick in under the tounge?
    Also, im thinking about doing the "cut" method. what should i use to cut my tounge? :eek:

2. Yikes, who wants to tackle that question?

Talk about a moral dilemma...

BTW man, acid is great. Be in a good mindset and make sure you have music with you. Enjoy the trip.

3. Probably wont, but how long willl it take to kick in under the tounge?

4. I'd use a razor blade so I could get a real thin cut.

5. If you cut for faster absorption I would highly reccomend against cutting your tounge if you slip or go a little too deep it could be really bad. But I personally don't think it makes a big enough difference to cut yourself vs. just in your mouth. I've done it the Hendrix way before. It had a faster start and a little more intense as it starts. But honestly if it's your first time you don't need to do that. It might be cool but if you do be very careful. And I would stay away from areas that would bleed a lot easily.

6. just put the fucker in ur mouth man shiit

7. Are you really considering cutting yourself for the sake of a trip? Fuck man, just stick them under your tongue and be done with it. You'll trip balls without having to mutilate yourself...

8. there's really no need to cut yourself, just throw them under your tongue man, it worked fine for me :hippie:

9. I was waiting for someone to suggest urethral insertion.

10. Lol or you can put a bandana on and run around till you start sweating and it will absorb it through the sweat pours thats the Jimi Hendrix style.

In my opinion don't cut yourself thats kinda fiendish.

What i did was put it under my tongue until it fully dissolved.

Happy tripping sending good vibes. :wave:

11. in ur mouth, it doesnt matter.