Acid in the Grocery Store??

Discussion in 'General' started by Hyer, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Someone once told me going into super markets while tripping on acid was the best thing ever. What so you think? I think it would be crazy cause there is so much going on and so much to look at. colorful boxes lining the walls, and tiled floors would make for some cool visuals. I think id have tons of fun just looking at all the different food items and looking at all the weird people just doing there normal browsing.

2. it might have been the best for him maybe, to me, it doesnt sound so fun. if you did end up goin there, lookin around gawking with your jaw on the floor, giggling and laughing, you may attract a lil attention.

id recommend sticking to the outdoors where the only thing advertized is beauty in nature.

3. great idea. who cares about attention.

4. One of my all time favorite things to do when I was younger was drop LSD and walk over to the mall.

The different designs on the tiles, mixed with the opening in the floors that let you see down to the other levels, made it seem like a huge whirlpool with everything spinning to the opeings on the floor.

I used to go to TimeOut (anyone remember that old school arcade from way back when???) and play the trucker game for HOURS!!! Then the game where you and a buddy are in a raft going down white water and you both need to paddle and shit.... awesome.

Here are some of my favotire places to trip over the years...

#1) The woods.... can't go wrong. Awesome looking shit, animals, complete secrecy and NO AUTHORITY FIGURES!!

#2) New York City.... I live about 1hr away from the City and I used to jump on the train here in CT, get off at 125th street, and just walk all over the place. Sometimes take the Subway, but that often leads to bad trips. ** (see below) The two most memorable 'trips' (get it?) involved a Yankee game and FAO Shwartz, respectively.

#3) Minor League Hockey or Baseball games.... the enxt town over from me has the Bridgeport Bluefish (baseball) and the Sound Tigers (hockey). For baseball, the place is NEVER full.... so I pay the minimum seat price of $6, and sit, go, do anything I want. Very fun.

#D) Friday night 'Bowling in the Dark'.... most bowling places have some kind of special night where they put on all types of crazy neon and blacklights and play (fucking god awful pop/rap) music nice and loud. Its always fun to try and make your mind see the bowling lane straight... very tough. Especially on boomers.

#5) Long Island Sound Ferrys.... I like to jump on the Ferry that goes from Bridgeport, CT or New London, CT to Long Island (Port Jeff), Fisher's Island, Block Island, etc... I never went anywhere, I just jump back on the boat after leaving. Its really fun to watch the birds and the waves while spun.

** LSD + NYC Subway = Bad trips....

One time, my buddy and I had tickets to a Yankee game.... and a few hits of LSD. We dropped about 30 mins before the train was to come, so were were spun by the time it pulled into the 125th St station. My route to Yankee stadium is always to get off at 125th, walk to 2 blocks and take the subway to Jerome Ave/ 161st. When we got off the train, we both got that 'first time standing up after dropping' feeling. So, obviously, we are laughing our asses off and stumbling past Duane Reade when some fucking bum comes up to us and asks for money. I said I was broke. Whatever. So he left, then me and my buddy go into Duane Reade to buy smokes (horrible idea.... GET SMOKES B4 GOIN TO THE CITY!!!! Ridiculously expensive) and some candy. We come out, and this asshole is like, 'Where did you get the money for that shit?? You said you didn't have any money!". My buddy told him to fuck off and get a job.

After a fun, yet quick walk to the subway, of course the bum is sitting inside the terminal trying to get rid of a stolen Metro card. These bums either steal/find a Metro card, then ask to swipe someone through and have them give him the cash.

The bum comes up to us and says, 'You owe me... gimmie the cash and I'll swipe you through'.... or some variation of that spit through 4 green teeth. By this time, my buddy and I are completely fucked. Neither one of us really understood what was going on. So when the bum asked to swipe us through, we said fuck yea! But we didn't understand that he wanted the money.

So, after we go through the turnstyle, he asks for his 4$. Confused and trippin, we said we only have big bills. And we walked away. This mother fucker jumped the turnstyle (right in front of a cop who did jack shit!), and got right up into our faces. We were just laughing and waiting for the train.... eventually, the train came and he stood in the doorway with both arms stretched out, not letting me, or anyone on the train. My buddy snuck under his arms onto the train.... but I, no I had to push him like a jerk. So I push him out of my way, and he turns around and slaps me across the face like a bitch. It hurt like crazy, because he really put some effort into it. I didn't know what to do.... especially since I don't fight. So I just threw my water bottle at him as hard as I could. It hit him in the forehead and he fell and started bleeding. Right then, the cop FINALLY got involved (after watching the whole thing and overlook several misdemeanors) and walked down the steps. As soon as he came down, the doors closed and I was gone. We could see the cop helping the bum up.

I was so fucking embarrassed that I had just gotten bitch slapped by some degenerate scum fuck. I could feel the intense rush of blood to my head as I began blushing. Eventually, that turned into laughter when we reflected on the whole situation. It wasn't a 100& bad trip, persay.... but it certainly had the makings of one. Luckily I had tripped millions of times before and I, like other experienced trippers, had learned to control the trip.

Tripping is fun. Gettin slapped by homeless men isn't. The subway is fun. Standing in puke isn't. Life is balanced.....

5. damn that trip sounds ridiculous, i wouldn't go trippin in a big city though, i'd buy a bunch of random things that'd be worthless.

6. Best trip i had was when i took mushrooms and went to walmart. When i walked in the door and the cold air hit me i almost passed out. There was sooo much going on and it was sooooo bright inside. My friend watched me tiptoe around stuff all the way through the isle and when i got to the other side i sighed and said "man you think being 2 A.M. it wouldnt be that busy but everyone seems to want school supplies." I was then left staring at the video games section for about 30 min before my friend found me again. I would def recomend bringing a friend that is not fucked up with you, just to avoid cop situations.

7. when we went into a mcdicks we just stood in the center being confused.

8. Going into Grocery stores on psychedelics is pretty awesome I must admit... Walking down familiar aisles and just seeing hundreds upon hundreds of new vibrant colors, cereal boxes look alien, the tiled floor seeming to swirl and tilt, and going to the lobster tank while tripping your face off is DAMN fun

I would highly recommend a walk to the grocery store on acid or mushrooms.

9. I don't know man... I went to a Circle K on shrooms once. It was one of the most intense feeling of confusion I've ever dealt with.

10. now that i think of it.. the mall WOULD be a sick place to trip.. im sure the market would be fun as well, as long as you can handle your acid. lol. just make sure you dont start wiggin' out too hard. Anyplace is pretty fun on acid if you can handle it. I want to try going to a sports event.

11. Goin anywere on acid is fun as shit, you could go to a museum and have fun but from my experience the funnest place to trip is school.

12. fuck no

secluded parks w/ homies

i'd freak the fuck out in a super market

13. Ive been in a grocery store on acid, and its no fun.

when you're tripping you feel like a big neon sign, like everyones staring at you. I had to go in to get cigarettes and I swear that woman stared at me for SO LONG and took FOREVER to give me my fucking change.

14. and we have a genius!

seriously though. have you ever even tryed acid?

for me. ive only done it 3 times. with only 1 good spot that i can think of.

go on a canoe... :D. ofcoarse have a few people so as to be safe.. but theres nothing more fun then fishin in a canoe fucked out of your mind

15. The first time i did acid, my buddy drove us around everywhere. Taking bong hits in the car, then heading to the mall, and some arcades, it was fun as fuck. For some reason on acid, i don't mind being around alot of people or going places. However, on shrooms, i'd rather just sit outside or go on a walk. Acid really just hypes me up and makes me want to trip and explore whatever i can.

16. ^^This

I don't know if I would freak out, but I wouldn't know what to do and immediately leave.

Nature is where it's at with psychedelics. Nature or an Itunes visualizer.

17. I went into the grocery store while I was trippin to get some smokes, nothing special except people looking at me funny (you know, that quick second glance deep into your eyes to see if you're sober).

18. I like going to the store blazed as shit and looking at EVERYTHING and goin, ima buy that, and that, and this. Yea its awesome.

19. I can't imagine tripping and having to deal with society in any way, shape, or form.

Mushrooms maybe... on a good day... but acid is out of the question. Acid is meant for a few friends and nature. (Ideally, one of those friends is a cute/friendly hippie girl wearing a sundress.)

20. Im 25 and ive done cid over 100 times its one of my favorite things to do and i find going to school or a public place and experiencing all the nose and chaos then going to a nice park afterwords to mellow out is one of the funnest times ive ever had.