Achieving a Six Pack.

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by TokePuppy, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Well I started about a month ago ago and i found out to get the 6 pack to be shown you need to lose your stomach fat...so just last week I started eating 5 SMALL meals a day and running more....

I can see it better now but its still now where I want it.. I do ab ripper x one day then I do High Intensity Cardio the next day...

Who here has a 6 pack and knows how to get it..I have googled and shit, and its all about food so was wondering what food has helped my stoners achieve a 6 pack?

2. My metabolism. It's funny cause it pisses people off. I am lazy as fuck and eat the worst things possible and everyone thinks I work out. The more I eat, the more weight I lose.

3. Same here lol, I gotta start actually working out, being that lazy still probably isn't good. :D

4. Same, except I actually work out. Me and WHL hold it down for #Ottermode

5. Yeah, I want to start running once it warms up. I doubt I will though. My lungs are taking a beating from the cigarettes.

6. not just ab exorcise man.

obliques and chest play a big part in the way your abs look.

P90 x wont make your muscles any bigger thats all on you.

it just shreads the fuck out of you ive done the 90 days and i can say its the best feeling in the world.

but dont expect to be able to keep up with them.

after 90 days i could JUST do all the exorcises i felt like a god haha.

7. I run alot and dont eat often... But I do have lunch and dinner..

8. my body sucks. my whole torso is small so my sixpack just looks weird. and the stomach sticks out on the bottom.

i have a rotation of 4 different ab workouts that i do in sucession to form a set, along with 20 pushups. i do at least 2 sets of these before at least one of my meals, everyday.

9. Eat 5 meals a day/ Light meals. Biggest meal in the morning (breakfast)

Drink a lot of water.

DO cardio, ab workouts, and some weight training.

Its not hard...

10. I was born with a sixpack

11. I refuse to work out. I drink beer and eat shit food and look like this

Picture0026.jpg

12. lawls i see your nipple ;)

13. Don't do ab ripper bullshit or whatever. Just do shit like weighted sit ups (go up in weight too) and leg raises. You can also find some good stuff on google.

14. I heard it just isn't possible for some people to get a 6 pack because they need the fat on their stomachs (like they can't loose anymore). I think it's like 3-5% body fat if you have a 6 pack, and for some people that's just not possible because their body needs, say 6-10% body fat. This is just what I have read. I am actually working on a 6 pack, and it will all come with time. My stomach is already flat as a board, so getting abs will only take time :smoke:

15. I'm a girl, and I think it is harder for a girl to have a defined six pack.
    My oblique muscles are fairly defined, and my upper two ab muscles show a tiny bit. The rest is hard, but not defined.
    That happened through a vegetarian diet, proper posture, winter guard, marching band and laughing until it hurt many times a day every day. I think laughing was a big part of it, lolz.

My ex boyfriend was a hockey player, and had a decent metabolism. He lifted weights a few times a week and did 300 curl-ups a night. He ate hella junk food, but you can when you have a lot of muscle. Muscle burns fat when you're just sitting there, so you can stay slimmer easier.

I hope this helps you!