Achieving A Brand New High

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BakingBear, Nov 13, 2012.

1. It started with my first buy after a week of being dry. An eigth of fire for 60 bucks. I smoked the first 1.5 right away through a few blunts and a glass spoon, then went to some bro's house and sat around a fire hitting a blunt and 6+ bowls. Then I went home and smoked a bung back in my pokey. I stayed up till noon before I passed out, and ended up late for my shift at 4. I stayed till one, toking the whole day, and left and came home to smoke. I woke up today around 3, and I packed the bong, and that's when I started feeling this new high. It's literally been ONE low ass trip that's been building and building as I go through each day, and the longer I go without smoking, the bigger the next time gets :D. I didn't say a work at work today, and I barely remember coming home. I just lost myself in Oneohtrix Point Never and ended up in my room alone with the rest of my score:smoking::smoking:.

I wonder if anyone else has ever had a high last this long and still be really good?

2. #2 Stoniecat, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2012
    I've been high one way or another for the past 3 days. A friend came over and dropped off some edibles. I ate one., was stoned all day.

Woke up to a friend, who was sick as a dog and no voice, with his wife having namonia (sp) driving, to drop us off some free weed. I was all damn, your the Mother Theresa of weed dude.

Today my nephew came over with a bunch of his friends. I woke up to the dogs barking. And as soon as I walked into the living room I was handed a bong.

We ended up having 2 bongs, 2 pipes, and a steam roller going. We had more smoking tools going then people.

Soo stoned.

3. Yup, it's a wild ride until the weed runs out.

4. Actually I have yet to run out if I didn't actually refuse it. But every one I know has their card or buddies with growers. Love my family.

5. I think he was talking to the OP. :wave:

6. Im achieving a brand new high myself.Welcome to the forefront of discocery my friend lol.

7. Eww....

8. Yeah ummm wtf is a "bung"? Sounds like asshole lol

9. My friends and I sometimes call them bungs instead of bongs because it sounds funny. Never smoked a bung in a back pokey tho, sounds risky.

10. Ive only done this a couple times, usually on days off during the summer. I likely wont be doing it again, although it can be alot of fun, and those "build up" highs can be pretty fucking awesome. I feel like I have lost a huge portion of my time and wasted a day or more, then I just feel burnt out and tired for a while after. Its great sure, but not to the point where I am willing to do it again, at least for a good while.

11. bung pack, maybe it's a philly term. its just a term for packing your bong.