Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Acetone

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kush&sluts, Feb 20, 2012.

1. While trying to clean my pipe today sans Iso, I desperately used Acetone, AKA Nail polish remover. It actually worked wonders, in just seconds. Only used it on my spoon, but it cleared up most of the gunk. Just thought I'd put this out there to any other stoners in a pinch. :smoke:

2. Uhhhhh

I'll stick to ISO. Thanks though.

3. Lol u didn't have peroxide and salt?

4. Nah, used it all. Just put a tiny bit of Acetone in my pipe and it cleaned the gunk as good as, or better than Iso.

5. #5 LMA, Feb 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2012
    Aren't those dangerous chemicals??

Edit : Referring to nail polish remover.

Edit : 1,000th post :D

6. you guys..
    dont kock it till you try it.
    acetone is safe for all clear tubes mostly haha. but acetone works wonders!!
    i would advise using pure acetone from like home depot or some shit. cheaper and lasts longer than nail polish remover.
    RINSE thourougly before smoking out of the piece. thats the most important part rite there.