Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Acetone hash question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SkysDaLimit420, Oct 12, 2010.

1. I have 95% acetone. The thing is, I only have 2 hours to make hash from start to finish.

Is this enough time for the acetone to evaporate? I plan on evaporating it outside with a fan on it.
    I can hide it in my basement overnight on thursday if i have to and i have 2 more hours on friday when my parents will not be home. Is this enough?

Thanks

2. Isnt acetone the main ingredient in nail polish remover? That would have never crossed my mind as somthing to use in the production of somthing that youre going to inhale...i dont care what anyone says:confused:

3. it is safe to use. I used the mirror test and it evaporates clear.