acetaminophen

Discussion in 'General' started by Hydrosiss, Apr 10, 2007.

1. got 4 Loratabs.....my tolerance is pretty high with em

i wanna take em all but only problem is im scared of the acetaminophen...

theyre 10/500 soo thats = to 2000mg of acetaminophen.

bad idea?

2. IMO thats a very bad idea. end of story...

3. I read somewhere that the daily limit for acetaminophen is 4 grams (4000mg) so you should be fine.

4. if you take all 4 theres a chance you might get sick so id say 2-3 at first then if you want take the last one

for me 30mg of hydrocodone is a nice buzz with a couple bowls

5. ahh, i was hoping this was going to say acetaminophen is of mind altering status... what is it prescirbed for, i mean just acetaminophen because i no someone in my house has a scrip bottle thats almost full and not needed and i was wondering about it.

6. 4 grams in 24 hours is the TOXIC dose. When irreversible damage is done.

6 grams in 24 hours is the FATAL toxic dose.

Any kind of prolonged use of Paracetamol will result in long term liver damage, especially when you're consuming MASSIVE quantities, like half the toxic dose.
    DO NOT INGEST ANY DRUG RECREATIONALY, WITH ANY PARACETAMOL.

You will wind up lopping years off your life.

7. acetametaphin = tylenol

8. from my own personal experience, you should be fine as long as your not drinking

9. Haha what? Do you have weekly liver biopsy or something?

10. im not like a pill fiend. i do painkillers about 3 times a year at the most, but as long as your not doing them everyday youll be fine.

11. You can remove the acetaminophen by cold water extraction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_water_extraction

12. I've gone around 2 grams many times before, i'm not advocating it really but you would be fine. i've done gotten up to 4 grams before and not died. for sure do the cold water extraction if you can, thats obviously the best move

13. Haha, you don't have to die to incur serve liver damage. You could be partially cirrhosic for all you know.

Don't be stupid.

When it comes down to it, a responsible, informed drug user, would NOT suffer the health risks involved.

14. i realize

15. does tyleanol in canada have codeine ?

16. ive done much more than the "Fatal" dose and I was fine, not even sick. I had my liver enzymes checked to see if I had liver damage after all my pill days. (Stopped doing everything but oxy and weed for the last 6 mnths, but before that did everything, atleast 5 pills a day. x,cid,xanny,oxy,klono,every drug there is

and my liver is healthy the doc said. So whatever I say take 4 enjoy it youll be fine

17. Wow, all those pharmacists and chemists must be talking shit.

Either that, or you have a supernatural toxic immunity.

:rolleyes:

18. irreversible? that can't be true, because the liver can regenerate itself
    although I'm no doctor
    and I still say don't do it,

19. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cirrhosis

20. im actually taking that shit right now and the tylonol bottle says its used as a fever reducer. so id be prepared to feel warm later. and im only taking one pill every 12 hours at 500mg.

this is the kind of stupid shit that people do that makes it so you have to depend on that shit and end up hurting your body more than helping it, and thus more harmful drugs are created to cure the shit it caused in the first place.

thats why i stick to natural shit as my recreational drugs.

but whatever, do what you want.