according to this chart, what's the highest you've ever been

Discussion in 'General' started by Nizbomb, Jan 3, 2012.

1. #1 Nizbomb, Jan 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2012
    [​IMG]

EDIT: post how much weed it took to get you to that level

2. I voted 10 and that would have been the first time I got high, it felt like I was in a cartoon and just watching life go by.

3. 7. Because I thought that was the highest and was afraid to waste bud. Haven't smoked in a long while, though.

EDIT: Never mind. 10. First time. But 7s after.

4. I voted 11 because I sought hallucinations and achieved it.

1 gram of 'Canada truth' kief in one snap will make you hallucinate briefly.

5. i've been pretty high. so i'll go with 11.

6. am i the only one who hasn't seen any CEVs or heard any audio hallucinations. the highest i've ever been was thie first time i smoke. the most noticeable effect was when i went to eat pizza, it felt like i had two mouths...one right above the other.

7. probably

8. i bet if you were dehydrated enough, then smoked a couple grams in the bong youd start seeing shit :laughing:

9. 9 was when I ate edibles for the first time.

10. anybody who doesnt vote 11 isnt a true stoner

11. I put 9 because the highest I've been, last three times actually, have been about that.....mostly close-eyed visuals and blurbs of seeing things....This is usually my "freak out and get uncomfortable" high, I think 5 or 6 would be the best for me....I'd like to have some composure lol.

12. I said 9

whats a cev?

13. I've pulled an 11 before, took eating 3 grams of hash to do though lol, unfortunately I was in the bath tub puking all night, and puking isn't something you want to do while at an 11 :(

14. Ten, but that was only the first few times that I smoked.

I can never reach that level again. :(

15. [quote name='"married2mj"']anybody who doesnt vote 11 isnt a true stoner[/quote]

Fuck that, I've been to 9 and I've been smoking for years. Hallucinations?!?!?!? If I'm not mistaken, weed doesn't do that to people.

16. The first time I smoked hash I was alone. I was so high I heard voices. Wouldn't call it an 11 but god Damn iv never heard voices with even some pretty powerful unmentionables. Its pretty uncomfortable really. I prefer like a 7 or 8 high.

17. It is actually a very mild.... word I don't want to say for various reasons, so if you smoke/ingest enough ganja yes you can.

18. you are mistaken. marijuana is a mild hallucinogen.

19. "we're not talking the i need a glass of water stoned here"

20. First time i smoked i got to a 10. When things are going by frame by frame, everything seems so much more tranquil and peaceful.